I don't think large applications are the reasons of delay, since DIBP's website is showing 6 month of processing time, they should finalize applications within 6 months. They should respect our time, but they do not care. Well, we want to migrate in their country, so they can do whatever they like. That is what they think.

Have you tried checking your application status? We almost have the same timeline, and I am a bit surprised that your visa is taking so long after your nom was granted.

Tried ringing them to see where are you at now with your application. I did that, of course very politely, and I am sure you will get to hear something afterwards. Good Luck!

i have rang them and theyve told me could be another 2 weeks before its looked at its really frustrating:err:

Just Spoke to my Case Officer - She said they definitely will have an answer by next weeek. (NSW)

How will i sleeep on da weekend :o ... already panicking :confused:

Applied on 28th August 2015 - Requested info on 02/03/2016 - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - Waiting Waiting

She also mentioned about once CO requested for more info - they will not look in to your file at least for another 29 Days - Which will finish on the weekend (02/04/2016)- (In my case)

Best of Luck everyone - Please pray for me

Regards

i have rang them and theyve told me could be another 2 weeks before its looked at its really frustrating:err:

I totally understand. Just wait for 2 more weeks and try to focus on other things first. After 2 weeks, try to check with them again.

Hello everyone,

Got my nomination approval yesterday, processing centre WA, but the e-mail still says, nsw.pese.FullSizeRender.jpg.

don't know where it really had been looked up.

I pray for everyone, as it really hard to be patience, I understand how frustrating it is.

Good luck to everyone!!!

My timeline is:

NOM LODGED:23/09/2015( thought it was 24/09/2015)

VISA LODGED:24/09/2015

NOM STATUS:approved(31/09/2015)

VISA:application received

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hello everyone,

Got my nomination approval yesterday, processing centre WA, but the e-mail still says, nsw.pese.[ATTACH=CONFIG]33222[/ATTACH].

don't know where it really had been looked up.

I pray for everyone, as it really hard to be patience, I understand how frustrating it is.

Good luck to everyone!!!

My timeline is:

NOM LODGED:23/09/2015( thought it was 24/09/2015)

VISA LODGED:24/09/2015

NOM STATUS:approved(31/09/2015)

VISA:application received

Have you been asked to submit any documents for nomination before getting approved ?

they are bullsh*tting. one of our member got CO for their nomination but they didnt know. when they contacted immi they said another 2 weeks but he already got a CO. what a joke

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

australia is full of refugees. the easiest way of getting pr is refugee and partner visa. but people like us spend a lot of money in last 8 years for education and all that worked really hard, been paying tax every year. but alas immi doesnt give a damn

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

all due respect, you may have been working pretty hard and spending a lot of money in the last 8 years but come on, you're not fleeing your own country after years of civil war nor you're being prosecuted by terrorists

(that's how far I'm going to get into this debate, don't want to go too much off-topic)

they are bullsh*tting. one of our member got CO for their nomination but they didnt know. when they contacted immi they said another 2 weeks but he already got a CO. what a joke

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Few appravals for 187 today may be same people work on 186 187 on alternate days

Guys.

My employer got the nomination approval letter today! So I hope I get my visa(186) within the next couple of weeks. Does any one know if I need to upload that letter that my employer got in my visa application supporting documents? Good Luck for everyone, waiting for long time but one step closer.

Nomination 25 Sep

Visa application 28 Sep

Edited by SergioCol

Guys.

My employer got the nomination approval letter today! So I hope I get my visa(186) within the next couple of weeks. Does any one know if I need to upload that letter that my employer got in my visa application supporting documents? Good Luck for everyone, waiting for long time but one step closer.

Nomination 25 Sep

Visa application 28 Sep

Congrats Sergiocol....After nomination got approved whats is your Immi status? is it same application received?

My Routine nowadays -

8 am - Check email

11 am - Check email

1 pm - Check email

3 pm - Check email

5 pm - No updates, lets check email tomorrow.

Nom : 17 Sep

Visa : 24 Sep

Why not set up your email account into your smartphone? You will got push if email arrived.

Is there any reason you are so late, like delay police clearance from your home country ? OR any other reason. Did they asked for additional documents ?

LOL ... don't ask this question please I have answered 100 times. 2 time doc requested and 1 time office visit of immi in early Feb 16 . But now news after that.

I decided to pay 2nd VAC of my wife but now she is doing IELTS to save money , although we did not save time but atleast we can save our money.

LOL ... don't ask this question please I have answered 100 times. 2 time doc requested and 1 time office visit of immi in early Feb 16 . But now news after that.

I decided to pay 2nd VAC of my wife but now she is doing IELTS to save money , although we did not save time but atleast we can save our money.

Hey sunny

Just wana informe u that they visited me as well in june/15,

All the application from that company go on hold while the monitoring is done.

They took 5 months to the finalise mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk