Honestly, I still don't believe this is one of the causes of the slow process, sounds like a kind of alibi.

That's what my MA said and share it with you.

Yes, you can continue send blank email to check the useless processing time.

Who cares? I don't care, I just hope everyone got their PR as soon as possible. That's the only reason I am still here after my PR granted.

I think the wait will be shorter and shorter as you see the trend on the excel file.

in April ~May 2015 the wait time was about 120+

last 3 months were 180+ and the latest half a month dropped to about 160+,

like what Benny said, it was the peak after policy change for 186 application since July 2013 (means 2 years later, July 2015 or after)

hopefully the waiting time goes back to normal soon.

Any one here , who have patience like me ?

@sunny786, I've seen 1-2 ppl in this forum who applied feb 2015 and they will get their granted on Nov 2015. I understand your frustration level BUT you have no option till wait. So don't loose your hope you will get it for sure.

You have rights to call immi officers as you have crossed 8 months of standard wait time. I'm sure they will look your files soon.

All the best and hope you will get it by end of next week.

I'm about to get in one of those I think... Nomination lodged back in May '15, approved in October, Visa lodged in early November, still no news about it, not even processing it ("Application received").

Didn't want to risk my Application before knowing the outcome of the Nomination but never thought it would take another 6 months for it... :wacko:

yes i will take another 6 months. bcoz theres a big gap netween ur visa and nomination application. but im guessing there are not many application after september. so once the backlog is cleared october and nov files will be finalised quickly. well dont think about pr too much. u.will get it when time comes

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

That's what my MA said and share it with you.

Yes, you can continue send blank email to check the useless processing time.

Who cares? I don't care, I just hope everyone got their PR as soon as possible. That's the only reason I am still here after my PR granted.

Nothing to stress bennyluk, it should definitely not impact on the processing of applications as they can put this information on website what they are processing now. Checking junk email is not a big deal and they can also create a separate email for case officers and separate email for letting applicants know about there processing speed. So Immigration is running affair like this because they want to be run like this. it is not a secret that this PR process is tiring and stressful.

I appreciate you being here even after your own PR granted that is highly appreciated and regarded in whole forum. it shows your uprightness and selflessness. Good on you, Keep it up.

The second aspect that a lot of people were applying during Ist half of 2013 as changes were expected in July 2013 therefore due to easy conditions a lot of people got 457 during that period of time give a more realistic and better explanation of delay.

Stay blessed and all the best for your new permanent resident life in Aus.

thanks

Nothing to stress bennyluk, it should definitely not impact on the processing of applications as they can put this information on website what they are processing now. Checking junk email is not a big deal and they can also create a separate email for case officers and separate email for letting applicants know about there processing speed. So Immigration is running affair like this because they want to be run like this. it is not a secret that this PR process is tiring and stressful.

I appreciate you being here even after your own PR granted that is highly appreciated and regarded in whole forum. it shows your uprightness and selflessness. Good on you, Keep it up.

The second aspect that a lot of people were applying during Ist half of 2013 as changes were expected in July 2013 therefore due to easy conditions a lot of people got 457 during that period of time give a more realistic and better explanation of delay.

Stay blessed and all the best for your new permanent resident life in Aus.

thanks

Last time, we have decided that only one person in the forum should email the DIBP for the update so the mailbox won't be flooded with blank emails. I think you should arrange somebody to do that on a weekly basis. That way, those who are members here in this forum can have an idea on what timeline are they processing now.

I understand the predicament of everyone, and we have experienced that too. But we should all be positive and patient. Good Luck to everyone still waiting.

has the number of people on my application got anything to do with how fast or slow the process is still waiting and at this point its killing me :wacko:

Have you tried checking your application status? We almost have the same timeline, and I am a bit surprised that your visa is taking so long after your nom was granted.

Tried ringing them to see where are you at now with your application. I did that, of course very politely, and I am sure you will get to hear something afterwards. Good Luck!

hello everyone how you all going? I know everyone has lots of stress of their pr.and I pray to god whoever is been waiting from long time they will get soon.i read most of the forum everyday n I have alos read that the automated email.but that's sounds really funny to me like how they sayin they processing from late august.but where I read couple of weeks back and also in that googel time sheet some ppl from October even someone from December got their pr already I dot knw what basis immi works but they gotta be fair with everyone where everyone did work hard n waiting from long time.but honestly if the ppl who got their pr from November or December I would like to ask if they asked immi to process their application faster(I heared u can do that if u have medical reason or anyother reason). thanks all. again my best wishes to every one we can just pray nothing much we can do. good luck all

Hi Guys

Long time lurker, first time posting. Thought I would just add my timeline:

Nom approval: 31 July 2015

Visa application: 9 Oct 2015

Medical: 6 Nov 2015

Application status: 'Application Received'

LR Country, 2 Applicants, Application through MA

I was wondering how people knew which office was processing their applications? I'm hoping we will hear something in the next week as I have a trip out of the country to plan and want to wait until our visa is approved.