Thanks for that. And did you submit the docs same day. Just trying to calculate estimated time they reply back in

Even if you submit documents straight away your will have to wait for 28 days to lapse plus around 7 days. The files get put back into the system and don't come back up for review until 28 days later. Mine was a bit longer (34 days) I assume due to public holidays over Easter......hope this helps! :)

Even if you submit documents straight away your will have to wait for 28 days to lapse plus around 7 days. The files get put back into the system and don't come back up for review until 28 days later. Mine was a bit longer (34 days) I assume due to public holidays over Easter......hope this helps! :)

Yea right. The docs you mentioned you were requested were for nom right but they approved your nom in less than28 days like it says on your timeline req 25th feb and approved 17 march. Or did they ask extra docs for visa as well

Yea right. The docs you mentioned you were requested were for nom right but they approved your nom in less than28 days like it says on your timeline req 25th feb and approved 17 march. Or did they ask extra docs for visa as well

Oops sorry my signature is wrong. they were both approved today visa and Nom

no need to change if your 457 is in effect.

I think the first bridging visa to be granted would be BVA, but since we are travelling overseas, if we apply right now, we would need to get bridging visa BVB, and as we are in remote Australia, it would take a few weeks to be granted so we thought better to be safe and wait till we get back to apply.

Good morning all. Got nomination approved May 2015, 186 applied June 2015. Medical done June 2015. Additional Docs submitted in October. Nomination status: assessment in progress up to date. It will be 10 months waiting this coming April. :(

What additional documents did they ask for?

I applied for my visa and went on a cruise overseas a couple of months later. If your 457 is still valid the bridging visa doesn't kick-in until your 457 expires: (Copied directly from bridging visa)

"About your bridging visa: This bridging visa is not in effect because your Temporary Business Entry visa is currently ineffect."

I think the first bridging visa to be granted would be BVA, but since we are travelling overseas, if we apply right now, we would need to get bridging visa BVB, and as we are in remote Australia, it would take a few weeks to be granted so we thought better to be safe and wait till we get back to apply.

What additional documents did they ask for?

Hello Hamza, just to know, what additional documents request by Immi after approval of Nomination. As my 186 nomination might be approved today or tomorrow as per my nearest sources of my company immigration department.

I applied for my visa and went on a cruise overseas a couple of months later. If your 457 is still valid the bridging visa doesn't kick-in until your 457 expires: (Copied directly from bridging visa)

"About your bridging visa: This bridging visa is not in effect because your Temporary Business Entry visa is currently ineffect."

That is correct. I also applied Aug 2015, and went overseas in Oct 2015. I do not need to apply BVB since my 457 is still in effect at that time.

Thanks @24July2015 will defo consider applying sooner

I was asked for more info and 28 days later got a call from my CO for more clarification. Had a week to supply the info. Then almost 4 weeks later I got the approval. I don't think they follow a pattern. especially NSW...:nah:

555.。。why,i was asked for doc 16 Feb,and i submit 17 Feb,but still no news ,40+ days...