Good luck everyone for today!

New to this thread but have been following for a few weeks now. My partner and I have been sponsored under the direct entry stream, we work for the same company. We didn't get MA, but since I work in HR, I was also asked to lodge the nomination for both of us, so have the advantage of checking status of our nomination - lodged 5 Feb 2016. We plan to lodge our visa application in May. How long does the nomination approval usually take? Thank you!

Hi @Jacobaug2016

It is normal for DIBP to ask this question, it is part of an employer's requirement to prove that the terms and conditions of employment offered to you are no less favourable than what would normally apply to an Australian PR/citizen doing the same work. Nothing to worry about if they can prove that the salary they offered you meets this requirement.

Good luck everyone for today!

New to this thread but have been following for a few weeks now. My partner and I have been sponsored under the direct entry stream, we work for the same company. We didn't get MA, but since I work in HR, I was also asked to lodge the nomination for both of us, so have the advantage of checking status of our nomination - lodged 5 Feb 2016. We plan to lodge our visa application in May. How long does the nomination approval usually take? Thank you!

6 month... I suggest you lodge your visa as soon as possible. Otherwise, you need to wait more than 12 month together.

Hi all!! I'm finally a permanent resident!!!!

beyond excited!! it came through at 12.10pm!!!

Delighted!!! Please see my timeline below. It was processed by VIV team 4 :)

Congratulations.

Hello Peeps

How long does it take for them to reply if they have requested for more documentation?

Applied on 28th August 2016 - Requested more docs on 4th March 2016 - Submitted on 15 March 2015 - No Reply since then ?

@AndyPandy you may recevie the answer after 28 days from date of document requested... so may be early next week ..

Hi All

I noticed that most months had approximately 60 to 70 applications, except for October and November which has approximately 27 each. Wondering if it was just a quiet end of year period or if people just haven't uploaded their info yet. Hoping that it was a quiet period and that November applications like mine would be processed quicker :)

Edited by Nov4
Spelling

Hi All

I noticed that most months had approximately 60 to 70 applications, except for October and November which has approximately 27 each. Wondering if it was just a quiet end of year period or if people just haven't uploaded their info yet. Hoping that it was a quiet period and that November applications like mine would be processes quicker :)

Haha! I've been wondering/hoping for the same :P