I dnt think so

Bcoz one of my frnd he went to india after lodging his application and his application got approved while he was there.

Just keep all your leave records like leave application and leave approval by your owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Sharma,

I have send your Personal message but haven't heard anything back ? Hope you don't mind to share. Thanks

Hi All,

I am new to this ENS 186 timeline! I had gone through lots of thread around this topic and found very useful information and hence thought to share and have some inputs from my 186 visa timeline.

Visa +Nomination Logged = 18th November 2015

Got bridging visa on = 18th November 2015

Still waiting for visa grant notice;

Here I would like to seek any help from you guys to comment on my visa timeline? Or anyone got their 186 visa from November'15 month?

I dnt think so

Bcoz one of my frnd he went to india after lodging his application and his application got approved while he was there.

Just keep all your leave records like leave application and leave approval by your owner

Thanks for the information sharma

Hi All,

I am new to this ENS 186 timeline! I had gone through lots of thread around this topic and found very useful information and hence thought to share and have some inputs from my 186 visa timeline.

Visa +Nomination Logged = 18th November 2015

Got bridging visa on = 18th November 2015

Still waiting for visa grant notice;

Here I would like to seek any help from you guys to comment on my visa timeline? Or anyone got their 186 visa from November'15 month?

Hi Faridjmi, My timeline is very similar. They haven't started November applications, still processing August and September. We will probably hear something in the second week of May :)

Edited by 13Swoosh

Hi guys!! Am new to the forum ill go through the posts and see whats happening.

I need help. I am the only worker in my department our company is operating in melbourne and secured many contracts in last 8 years we are expanding.

My file opened on Saturday my agent told me today they asked for my police clearance but from employer they asked to explain market salary.

Am a contracts/program/project Administrator as per anzco.

My salary is 65500$ now as am the only full timer and our other business entity has more than 5 full timer department wants to know from my employer that if m being paid market salary or less.

My emplpyer said he will look after the request but im confused.

I tried google my salary and median salary is coming up as 60,000$ so i want to ask someone who is a guru in these things here or someone had similar request to help as to what position am standing at.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance .

I need help. I am the only worker in my department our company is operating in melbourne and secured many contracts in last 8 years we are expanding.

My file opened on Saturday my agent told me today they asked for my police clearance but from employer they asked to explain market salary.

My salary is 65500$ now as am the only full timer and our other business entity has more than 5 full timer department wants to know from my employer that if m being paid market salary or less.

I tried google my salary and median salary is coming up as 60,000$ so i want to ask someone who is a guru in these things here or someone had similar request to help as to what position am standing at.

Hi Jaco, I think the the Immigration wants to know that you paid equal or near to the market salary. For example some one paid $100000 pa with same job title and experience like you then immigration may ask questions. In your case the median salary is $60000 pa then don't worry about it.

For more info read this from the Dept. website.

"You must provide terms and conditions of employment that are no less favourable than those that would apply to an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident doing equivalent work in the same workplace.

Terms and conditions include the nominated position's salary, hours of work and leave entitlements (among other things). The salary paid to an Australian worker under these terms and conditions of employment is known as the market salary rate.

You must prove to us that you will pay your skilled worker the market salary rate. Depending on whether you have an Australian doing similar work, you can do this by:

• reporting the terms and conditions that apply to an Australian worker who is already employed in a similar job in a similar location in your workplace

• referring to an industrial award or enterprise agreement that outlines terms and conditions for Australians performing similar work in similar locations

• providing relevant data from reputable remuneration surveys

• providing evidence of the salaries of employees performing equivalent work in similar locations."

Hi Jaco, I think the the Immigration wants to know that you paid equal or near to the market salary. For example some one paid $100000 pa with same job title and experience like you then immigration may ask questions. In your case the median salary is $60000 pa then don't worry about it.

For more info read this from the Dept. website.

"You must provide terms and conditions of employment that are no less favourable than those that would apply to an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident doing equivalent work in the same workplace.

Terms and conditions include the nominated position's salary, hours of work and leave entitlements (among other things). The salary paid to an Australian worker under these terms and conditions of employment is known as the market salary rate.

You must prove to us that you will pay your skilled worker the market salary rate. Depending on whether you have an Australian doing similar work, you can do this by:

• reporting the terms and conditions that apply to an Australian worker who is already employed in a similar job in a similar location in your workplace

• referring to an industrial award or enterprise agreement that outlines terms and conditions for Australians performing similar work in similar locations

• providing relevant data from reputable remuneration surveys

• providing evidence of the salaries of employees performing equivalent work in similar locations."

Hi GeeVee thanks for the help. Our other entity has people with similar salary but as im the only one in the entity which is sponsoring me.so immi has requested as there are no workers performing equivalent work please provife evidence from surveys or fairwork and any data to prove am getting market eat6 (read the email to employer fromimmi forwarded by ma).

I got payrise in nov last year from 61000 to 65500 . You reckon it will be easily justified. Boss says he is sending data from hudsons (job placement) survey and seek surveys and few similar job advertisement

Hi jacob

I had similar request frm immigration when they visited my work place in june 2015.

For that my employer has sent few links and few advertisement available on seek and other websites.

Immigration was satisfied with that.

Hi sharma1990 is your occupation contracts Administrator as well? What did they ask when they visited your company. Did they come after you submitted the docs or before requesting the docs of ya.

Hi jacob

No i am Customer service manager

They took my interview for 1 hr

And after they left, they drop the letter for the owner in which they requested so many documents.

Market rates was one of them