FINALLY!!!!

Guess what!!!!??????

I finally got my PR just 1 min ago.

01/02/2008 is my first day in Australia, 5 years study. 3 years working...finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is

18/08/2015 non and visa lodged

20/02/2016 asked documents

24/02/2016 NOM and VISA Grant!!!!!!!

VIC processing centre, difference CO officer with request document...

Thank you a lot of people in this forum. It is not a time to say goodbye, I am here from 05/2013 when I applied my 457 visa...Will continue support all the people in this forum!!!

Congratulations

Hi friends, 1 question

paying for sponsorship declaration form needs to be attached with nomination or visa file.

also is it just for employer or for employee also . Is it same form for both or different?

Hello channy,i did it with my visa file because my nomination has been approved and yes both of you need to sign the declaration form....No they are 2 diiferent forms one for you and one for employer

Hi friends, 1 question

paying for sponsorship declaration form needs to be attached with nomination or visa file.

also is it just for employer or for employee also . Is it same form for both or different?

One is certification form and the other one is declaration form.....you just need to fill up the declaration form and certification form is for your boss or company or owner.. :)

For me still no NEWS , long time been past . I decided to pay 2nd VAC for my wife English language. But now she said , she will do IELTS and save $5000.00. Next week she will attempt test.

Mate, to honest with u when immi contact u for more info thenu provide it then u will actually be waiting another few week. If possible try getting everything ready and upload all in the immi account that u get the file straight finalised

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I was told by my MA and few that i only need declaration form because my nomination was applied on 3rd august 2015 and approved on 18 feb 2016..but i uploaded both yesterday as my boss replied back few hours after i emailed her..what a gem of a person she is :P

Edited by love australia

I was told by my MA and few that i only need declaration form because my nomination was applied on 3rd august 2015 and approved on 18 feb 2016..but i uploaded both yesterday as my boss replied back few hours after i emailed her..what a gem of a person she is :P

Thanks , then I will just upload certification form

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for quite a long time, Congratulations to those who already got their visa approval, for people who are still waiting, be patience as I am doing the same.

Guys, I have one confusion with my visa application, if anyone can help me with this, would be great.

My MA lodge my nomination and visa application on 24th sept, after, when I check in immi account, I was applied for 187(RSMS), as I am from regional I can go either 186 or 187, but my contract paper was made for 186. When I told this to my MA, he said he will correct the application, I don't know how he correct the application, but I had already got my breaching visa and HAP ID for 187.

When I asked him again last month that which visa he actually applied for, then he said 186.

I was actually expecting to hear from DIBP sometime during next week, but now, I am confused whether I am in 187 queue or 186 queue.

187 is very slow at the moment, so if they put me in 187 queue, I might have to wait another 1 to 2 months.

Anyone can reply with this query, would be nice.

Thanks,

Hi guys

Could u plz tell me normaly what documents do CO request when they open 186 TRT files

Thankk you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Latest payslips/ payG summary

2. Form 80

3. Payment declaration, if app submitted after 1st of Dec.

4. additional doc, if the CO thinks, the submitted doc's aren't enough to prove the case.

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for quite a long time, Congratulations to those who already got their visa approval, for people who are still waiting, be patience as I am doing the same.

Guys, I have one confusion with my visa application, if anyone can help me with this, would be great.

My MA lodge my nomination and visa application on 24th sept, after, when I check in immi account, I was applied for 187(RSMS), as I am from regional I can go either 186 or 187, but my contract paper was made for 186. When I told this to my MA, he said he will correct the application, I don't know how he correct the application, but I had already got my breaching visa and HAP ID for 187.

When I asked him again last month that which visa he actually applied for, then he said 186.

I was actually expecting to hear from DIBP sometime during next week, but now, I am confused whether I am in 187 queue or 186 queue.

187 is very slow at the moment, so if they put me in 187 queue, I might have to wait another 1 to 2 months.

Anyone can reply with this query, would be nice.

Thanks,

As what I know, there is a Form 1023, which gives you an opportunity to declare what you made wrong in your application form. I am not sure if your MA used that one to correct the application. If in that case, your MA would ask you and all the other applicants to fill in the form and sign. Not sure if there is other way that works. But I hope your MA Keep you clear of everything in the application procedure, because you have the right to know.

Hi guys I have question if we have any traffic fines or offense is that delay the decision

It would be better that you have paid all the fines. Not sure how the government systems exactly works (if all the departments share information), but I remember previously my friend told me to better avoid breaching the property rental contract because that may matters to personal information data.

You should be fine. Don't worry too much. And enjoy the long weekend.