Hi guys, Has everybody needs to sign the Declaration for paying the sponsorship ? My friend told me that for everyone who are applying 186 visa. But My ma didn't contact me.

The declaration needs to be signed only by those applying after 14 December 2015.

Hello everyone, I need your advice urgently. How can I get a medicare card for my new born baby. I went to centerlink and they asked me to make a baby's passport and obtain 457 visa and then apply 186 visa. After all that my baby will eligible for a medicare card. Is that correct or there's some other way to get a medicare card for my child? Pls help. Thanks heaps

ya they r right

Hello everyone,

I need your advice urgently.

How can I get a medicare card for my new born baby. I went to centerlink and they asked me to make a baby's passport and obtain 457 visa and then apply 186 visa. After all that my baby will eligible for a medicare card.

Is that correct or there's some other way to get a medicare card for my child?

Pls help. Thanks heaps

Did you apply for Medicare yourself? It just happened to me as well. They gave me all the forma to post to Medicare, 3weeks later my baby was under my Medicare card, are you in NSW?

No idea. With any luck I can let you know in a months time.

If if you get the visa approved, and get your PR then if you are made redundant you don't have a problem. Well you will have one..... No work. There is no legal obligation to stay with your employer on a 186, unlike the 187. The same applies to the employer.

I hope you get the visa processed in time mate.

It applies to everyone who lodged the application after December, 14th.

Nomination-3rd august

Approved-20 feb

Visa-18 feb 2016

Doc req-20 feb 2016 (pcc and med)

But today my MA recieved a letter from no where from immi with forms attached to it about (PAYING FOR SPONSORSHIP) and because my nomination has been approved on 20 th of FEB he was saying no need the form to be signed by the employer because the nomination has been approved ..So he only told me to do my one that say for the visa application..so is it going to be okay or i have to get it done from my sponsor as well...

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

Paying for visa Sponsorship (effective Monday 14 December 2015)

Effective from Monday 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions have been introduced as part of a ‘payment for visa sponsorship’ framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, received, offers, or provides a benefit in return for visa sponsorship, or employment (that requires sponsorship). Any ENS/RSMS nomination or visa or application for a 186 or 187 lodged on or after 14 December 2015 will need to provide a signed form with their application. This is a Schedule 1 requirement. Applicants are required to provide the form within 28 days from the lodgement of the application. If the form is not provided after a 28 day written request period, the application will need to be treated as invalid.

The immigration did not requested me it was just an Email which my MA recieved today without any application or TRN NUMBER...So My MA dont even know that if the immi has requested me or any other candidate to fill up those forms..And the second thing is that i have applied my nomination on 3 rd of august 2015 and has been approved so i dont know that if i have to fill it or no, while my visa appication is on 20 feb (but i have filled in my form) so its really confusing..because without a CO and file number its really hard to know that why are they sending these docs and who is supposed to fill them in

The immigration did not requested me it was just an Email which my MA recieved today without any application or TRN NUMBER...So My MA dont even know that if the immi has requested me or any other candidate to fill up those forms..And the second thing is that i have applied my nomination on 3 rd of august 2015 and has been approved so i dont know that if i have to fill it or no, while my visa appication is on 20 feb (but i have filled in my form) so its really confusing..because without a CO and file number its really hard to know that why are they sending these docs and who is supposed to fill them in

As DIBP already sent you the declaration form, I think there is no harm to complete it. Nomination approval is just a pass to the position in the company, but visa application is associate to both you and the company, so it still make sense they sent it to you during the processing of your visa... that is my understanding.

As DIBP already sent you the declaration form, I think there is no harm to complete it. Nomination approval is just a pass to the position in the company, but visa application is associate to both you and the company, so it still make sense they sent it to you during the processing of your visa... that is my understanding.

Yes you are 100% right but the issue is why didnt they specify any name or file number because my MA is dealing with 20 other cases ..so i think the department needs to be more specific before asking for info..

Yes you are 100% right but the issue is why didnt they specify any name or file number because my MA is dealing with 20 other cases ..so i think the department needs to be more specific before asking for info..

I guess, DIBP just sent that email to all the MA today Lolllll, because my MA got that as well. DIBP is doing a 'new form' advertising. :)

I guess, DIBP just sent that email to all the MA today Lolllll, because my MA got that as well. DIBP is doing a 'new form' advertising. :)

Ha ha so true but, as per one of the forms it states that it has to be submitted at the time of nomination as a supporting doc;,, which is from the sponsor BUT my nomination has been approved....And the other one says need to be submitted with the visa application which i already did....BUT the CO didnt ask me for anything ,My MA told me to do it for a safe side and he already uploaded it but he said dont bother about the other one because he dosnt want to dig down again into nomination thing because it is already approved....so its pretty messed up i guess

Hi friends

In one of the post it says that paying for business sponcer form has to be submitted with in 28 days of lodgement of the file or the file will be treated as invalid?

What should i do now as i hv lodge my 186 on 27/1/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@love australia this form is only for those aplicants who applying/applied from 14th December 2015 only..

Hi friends

In one of the post it says that paying for business sponcer form has to be submitted with in 28 days of lodgement of the file or the file will be treated as invalid?

What should i do now as i hv lodge my 186 on 27/1/16.

I dont think so .....The immigration is going to make a req first then the 28 day deadline starts

Nomination-3rd august

Approved-20 feb

Visa-18 feb 2016

Doc req-20 feb 2016 (pcc and med)

But today my MA recieved a letter from no where from immi with forms attached to it about (PAYING FOR SPONSORSHIP) and because my nomination has been approved on 20 th of FEB he was saying no need the form to be signed by the employer because the nomination has been approved ..So he only told me to do my one that say for the visa application..so is it going to be okay or i have to get it done from my sponsor as well...

Nice to see you request document on 20/02

The same boat, we hope we can hear something tomorrow right?