Hello BennyLuk

Can you please help me with my concern as i dont have any MA.

Declaration Form – Paying for

visa sponsorship

Note: You must print and sign this declaration, and attach as a supporting document to the

associated visa application. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.

I have read and understood ‘Paying for visa sponsorship – Declaration Requirement’ as provided

in the document checklist relevant to this application, that sets out section 245AS of the Migration Act

1958 (the Act) which prohibits offering to provide or providing a benefit in return for the occurrence

of a ‘sponsorship-related event’, and the definition of ‘sponsorship related event’ in s 245AQ of that

Act.

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

constitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

I declare that the declaration I have made, as the primary applicant for this application,

also extends to any person who is identified as a person that has made this combined

application with me.

Yes No Not Applicable (no dependents making a combined application)

Who needs to sign this declaration - me or the employer ?

Hello BennyLuk

visa sponsorship

Note: You must print and sign this declaration, and attach as a supporting document to the

I have read and understood ‘Paying for visa sponsorship – Declaration Requirement’ as provided

in the document checklist relevant to this application, that sets out section 245AS of the Migration Act

1958 (the Act) which prohibits offering to provide or providing a benefit in return for the occurrence

of a ‘sponsorship-related event’, and the definition of ‘sponsorship related event’ in s 245AQ of that

Act.

I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes a

I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application that

I declare that the declaration I have made, as the primary applicant for this application,

also extends to any person who is identified as a person that has made this combined

application with me.

I think you have to do it mate!!! I did signed this for my application.

as per my understanding if employer needs to sign it then CO should have cleared that... but he said "you should sign it"

Hello BennyLuk

visa sponsorship

Act.

application with me.

Hey,

Sorry I'm August application and I'm not familiar with this. The best way is to ask MA or Dec application. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bennyluk

Thanks mate, Ma told me that they got application still no news that submitted docs 2 months ago.

It's just a matter of time, everyone will receive their visas in due course

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

thats not fair ,Augs and Seps who requested docs are hold on while they finalized Octs even Decs. What is the queue like?

All right mate, 5pm now. 1 more day to go before Easter. I hope tomorrow all the August applications got PR.

Hello everyone,

I need your advice urgently.

How can I get a medicare card for my new born baby. I went to centerlink and they asked me to make a baby's passport and obtain 457 visa and then apply 186 visa. After all that my baby will eligible for a medicare card.

Is that correct or there's some other way to get a medicare card for my child?

Pls help. Thanks heaps

Hello BennyLuk

visa sponsorship

Act.

application with me.

Both of you, you and your employer should sign the seperate form as we did the same

2nd12th

I saw that u were been requested 4 of March in your signature. But ma told me someone was requested in Jan.

Same Situation for me mate !

28th Aug 2015 - CO requested more docs on 04th march 2015. Submitted on 15th March 2015. Waiting and Waiting

Hello all I apply for the 186 visa true the transition stream using a MA on 24 Sep 15, the information when I do login to the Immi website still saying "Application Received" is this normal?

Where do you guys know or view about the Nomination?

I contact my MA last week and she told me that could take up to 8 months?

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. I m still confused that why my friends Ma asked all of their clients to sign within 7 days.

Some people have been requested to fill and submit the infamous Form 80 even though they had lodged their application way before December, 14th, when they made it a requirement for everyone. It may be happening the same with this... as usual with DIBP, it's up to the CO to ask whatever they want.

Hello all I apply for the 186 visa true the transition stream using a MA on 24 Sep 15, the information when I do login to the Immi website still saying "Application Received" is this normal?

Where do you guys know or view about the Nomination?

I contact my MA last week and she told me that could take up to 8 months?

Thanks.

yes it is normal... MA willl email u

Hi guys, Has everybody needs to sign the Declaration for paying the sponsorship ? My friend told me that for everyone who are applying 186 visa. But My ma didn't contact me.

Hello !

Yes, everyone has to do and it is a good to submit if you have not indulged in any of those activities.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received