I m losing hope... is there anyone's Co named Sxxxxx and have granted after requested docs? NSW PESE

It's just a matter of time, everyone will receive their visas in due course

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote (removed CO name)

Some people are over excited.

They are like

Hi guys i just applied visa and nom this march. How long its gonna take.?? This waiting so long. Bla bla bla

Just want to ask people like u what about the people who are waiting from july august?? At least show some respect

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Some people are over excited.

They are like

Hi guys i just applied visa and nom this march. How long its gonna take.?? This waiting so long. Bla bla bla

Just want to ask people like u what about the people who are waiting from july august?? At least show some respect

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

The long waiting time all started just before the application fee increase mid last year. Before then waiting time were around 2-3 months for both nomination and visa application. The surge in application filed before the increase came to effect took the wait time up. Now i believe the application surge has reduced and work load is gradually coming back to the norms. 2-3 months wait time. We can see that from application and Nomination submit late last year getting approved.

So Fellas we will all get the grant sooner now that ever. Stay strong Stay Calm.

Hello All,

New to the forum. Thought I'd tell those of you who are feeling down something that may make you feel a little better.

Nomination submitted first week of October. Visa submitted first week of November.

Now employer is thinking about making my role redundant and if the visa is not in by end of April then they will pull the plug.

Fun times!

Hello All,

New to the forum. Thought I'd tell those of you who are feeling down something that may make you feel a little better.

Nomination submitted first week of October. Visa submitted first week of November.

Now employer is thinking about making my role redundant and if the visa is not in by end of April then they will pull the plug.

Fun times!

Not a good situation. Always a worry when things drag on for quite a while through immigration. hope you get it approved soon.

Hello All,

Fun times!

I share your pain. After all that effort. Stay Strong.

Hello All,

Fun times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All,

Fun times!

wow... hope they don't end up making your role redundant, mate!

I was wondering, what happens if you're granted the PR and your role is then made redundant?

Does the employer have to notify Immigration or once the Nomination and PR are granted, whatever happens to the role is no longer considered a "change on circumstances"?

I was wondering, what happens if you're granted the PR and your role is then made redundant?

Does the employer have to notify Immigration or once the Nomination and PR are granted, whatever happens to the role is no longer considered a "change on circumstances"?

Fingers / toes / all other appendages crossed.

For both of us!

No idea. With any luck I can let you know in a months time.

Hello All,

Fun times!

That sounds really stressful. Hang in there, with the way October applications are progressing hopefully you will hear something soon