Hey Guys..good morning to you all..

this morning I wake up with very good news, what a morning:chatterbox:

MA called me and was saying Our PR has granted, my heartbeat was nearly stop, almost crying during the conversation.

wasnt expecting at least till mid of May(my wife was saying we gonna have our PR by end of April)

And this is My time line

15/12/15--- Nomination And Visa lodge (3 months and 7 days )

HR Country

Hair & Beauty Salon Manager

No document requested (as we summited everything and wasn't expecting to ask anyway)

Guys also one more things, my MA was saying she had one approval just few weeks earlier that was granted within two weeks, so immi is not predictable at all...

i pray for you all and I'm sure you all will get soon...

this is a great forum to be here and supporting each other...Thank you all..

specially Mark,Jazz, benny...

im feeling like flying over the moon...:chatterbox:

thank you guys again..

Congrats, i cant believe as well...

Where is my PR lol...

Anyway, good luck and best wishes...

3 PR until now, great...some more?

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

BEST WISHES TO ALL FROM ME AND MY FAMILY

Great Stuff!!! congratulations ahad12!!!

Party hard

MA called me and was saying Our PR has granted, my heartbeat was nearly stop, almost crying during the conversation.

wasnt expecting at least till mid of May(my wife was saying we gonna have our PR by end of April)

And this is My time line

HR Country

No document requested (as we summited everything and wasn't expecting to ask anyway)

Guys also one more things, my MA was saying she had one approval just few weeks earlier that was granted within two weeks, so immi is not predictable at all...

thank you guys again..

@Binu r u from NSW?

Hi everyone.

I'd like to share my good news. Finally it's my turn. Got nomination granted 21/3/16 and submit 2vac. Visa grant this morning. Good luck for all who are waiting. It'll your turn soon.

Timeline

Nom&Visa lodge 15 September 2015

Transition

HR

Chef

Nom granted 21 march 2016

Visa granted 22 march 2016

NSW PESE Team7

No docs required

Nom & Visa lodged 15 September 2015

Congrats!

And this is My time line

HR Country

thank you guys again..

WOW! congrats! may I ask which is the processing center?

And this is My time line

HR Country

thank you guys again..

WOW! Binu that is great news. Congratulations. You are very lucky. All the best.

Hi everyone.

I'd like to share my good news. Finally it's my turn. Got nomination granted 21/3/16 and submit 2vac. Visa grant this morning. Good luck for all who are waiting. It'll your turn soon.

Timeline

Nom&Visa lodge 15 September 2015

Transition

HR

Chef

Nom granted 21 march 2016

Visa granted 22 march 2016

NSW PESE Team7

No docs required

Nom & Visa lodged 15 September 2015

Congratulations and all the best.

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

Congratulations Ahad! that is great news. Congratulations and God bless you and your family. All the best. Don't forget to pray for us :)

And this is My time line

HR Country

thank you guys again..

Great Binu!!!! Great Stuff.. congratulations!!!

Sorry for tough language but your MA tells **********

it really make us sad. Then when she forwarded the email from immigration and we ask some information on what to put on the certain question she never answer us back yet. I really apologize to her for that matter. and even tell her we will not log in into that account. I dont know what took her so long to answer that specific question. I dont have any idea if she is upset or mad. We cant submit the file that they asked because we were quite confuse on that specific question.. haissst...

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed unacceptable language from quote

Congrats, i cant believe as well...

Where is my PR lol...

Anyway, good luck and best wishes...

3 PR until now, great...some more?

thank you benny..you guys are awesome...

it was hard to believe then I checked my vivo as well, then 100% sure now I'm proudly Australian PR.

im sure you will get today or tomorrow or at least before the break.

congratulations.. A positive news today.. Enjoy..

And this is My time line

HR Country

thank you guys again..

congrats.. happy for you..

Hello, i am new on this forum. i m on transition stream Low Risk. nomination and application but submitted 20 Feb 2016.

looks like it gonna be a long wait. however, from the forum spread sheet it looks like people not updating their status or the actual application drop so much? Lol