Hello everyone,

After a really long wait and lots of tears... I am happy and proud to announce that my PR granted today(actually on Friday but my no good for nothing MA informed me today).

Everyone please hang in and dream about the good days...

There were so many days that I lost my hope and my friends in here helped me to keep my hopes up.

Stay close to your loved ones and hope the best.... It is a painful process no one can know it better than me.

I couldnt manage it but try to keep calm.

Processing center victoria

Nom 13th of august

Application 18 th of august

Document asked for both of them on 17th of feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats mate....

Was talk to you last week, I know your situation and very hard to got PR...

Best luck for you future and enjoy your best time with your family!!!

Congrats mate....

Was talk to you last week, I know your situation and very hard to got PR...

Best luck for you future and enjoy your best time with your family!!!

Thanks a lot Benny!! You can never know maybe you got it already And your MA is just keeping to himself. Like mine....

Thanks for your support... I believe this is our week and Augustians will hear back a lot!

Thanks a lot Benny!! You can never know maybe you got it already And your MA is just keeping to himself. Like mine....

Thanks for your support... I believe this is our week and Augustians will hear back a lot!

Sorry not yet, I import my visa application...

Anyway, I believe tomorrow is my day :)

I imported it too and checked it on Friday but nothing changed.. It changed today...

Oh ready, I hope my application change tomorrow. Btw, please check private massage, thanks.

And the last thing I will advice to everyone, be honest to Immigration office never lie.. My MA made a mistake and lodge the application 3 weeks earlier.

I didnt lie and was totally honest to the immigration office, I explained the the reason why it was early (because the agent couldnt work out the calculation) and I sincerely told them that if I knew I would wait. apparently they give value to honesty as they are fair people that they approved my application.

Also for you whom may ask I am a management consultant and working for a multinational company.

Question please

After the nomination has benn approved and they assess the visa application they still ask questions about your employment or only regarding AFP, english test, etc? Thanks

Morning !

Only regarding your application - regarding your police check and any other documents.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Morning !

Only regarding your application - regarding your police check and any other documents.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Thank you :)

It is quite not a good day on our side, my MA told me that:

"We kindly request that you do not create or log in to the IMMI account to avoid any technical issues with your application. Your application was lodged through the firm's account and we act as your Migration Agents. The Department will only communicate with us in relation to any aspect of the application."

Does it mean that it may bring conflict with them when i log in to my immi account? we dnt communicate with the CO via immiaccount, we are doing everything or submit anything thru our MA.. They ask us to delete the immiaccount. :(

It is quite not a good day on our side, my MA told me that:

"We kindly request that you do not create or log in to the IMMI account to avoid any technical issues with your application. Your application was lodged through the firm's account and we act as your Migration Agents. The Department will only communicate with us in relation to any aspect of the application."

Does it mean that it may bring conflict with them when i log in to my immi account? we dnt communicate with the CO via immiaccount, we are doing everything or submit anything thru our MA.. They ask us to delete the immiaccount. :(

You don't need to tell your MA, they won't know about it as long as you don't upload or delete any document from your immi account by yourself.

You don't need to tell your MA, they won't know about it as long as you don't upload or delete any document from your immi account by yourself.

thank you, Im quite worried about their email regarding the immiaccount, I was about to delete that to avoid complication to the MA..

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

BEST WISHES TO ALL FROM ME AND MY FAMILY

Hi everyone.

I'd like to share my good news. Finally it's my turn. Got nomination granted 21/3/16 and submit 2vac. Visa grant this morning. Good luck for all who are waiting. It'll your turn soon.

Timeline

Nom&Visa lodge 15 September 2015

Transition

HR

Chef

Nom granted 21 march 2016

Visa granted 22 march 2016

NSW PESE Team7

No docs required

Nom & Visa lodged 15 September 2015

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

congrates @ahad12

Hey Guys..good morning to you all..

this morning I wake up with very good news, what a morning:chatterbox:

MA called me and was saying Our PR has granted, my heartbeat was nearly stop, almost crying during the conversation.

wasnt expecting at least till mid of May(my wife was saying we gonna have our PR by end of April)

And this is My time line

15/12/15--- Nomination And Visa lodge (3 months and 7 days )

HR Country

Hair & Beauty Salon Manager

No document requested (as we summited everything and wasn't expecting to ask anyway)

Guys also one more things, my MA was saying she had one approval just few weeks earlier that was granted within two weeks, so immi is not predictable at all...

i pray for you all and I'm sure you all will get soon...

this is a great forum to be here and supporting each other...Thank you all..

specially Mark,Jazz, benny...

im feeling like flying over the moon...:chatterbox:

thank you guys again..

Congrat my friend

Congrats.... i'm very happy for you!

Congratulations! ahad12. you well deserved it! Have a wonderful life in OZ with the beautiful family!