Hello Everyone!

I am new to this thread but have to say that this thread is extremely informative.

I am a Dentist from Pakistan and I have recently lodged my Decision Ready Direct Entry 186 nomination and application via a Migration Agent. I am the primary applicant and my wife is the only dependent and our application was lodged in the NSW Paramatta branch. The time frame of our application is as follows,

Nomination Lodged: 23/01/2016

Application Lodged: 16/03/2016

Both Medical and Police Clearance completed.

Will keep everyone posted on my results.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also wanted to ask about a confusion I have regarding the Nomination documentation.

I am being nominated by a Dentist in Sydney who owns a dental surgery there. He has never sponsored anyone before and this is his first time. The document checklist for nomination on the DIBP website says that they require either Tax Returns of last financial year and BAS of the quarters in the current financial year OR audited financial statements for the previous two financial years for the business. Now my sponsor has submitted his tax returns and BAS but the financial statements for the last two years that he has submitted are not audited.

Now I wanted to know, in your experience will that be an issue?

Hello ...... I just want to know that ....my employer sponsered one more guy with me after six months and he got only one years visa when he applied first time .....and when i applied for ens on 25 sep ,he also applied for more visa ........he got 3 years more visa last week ........now co will take less time on my file bcz all the documents are same of both of our files( employer documents) .....i know that its silly ques but .....bcz when immi gave him visa they allready checked the employer requierments and all the paper work was same bcz we have same ma......pls reply .....bcz small hopes are looking very big nowwwww....thanks

Hello ...... I just want to know that ....my employer sponsered one more guy with me after six months and he got only one years visa when he applied first time .....and when i applied for ens on 25 sep ,he also applied for more visa ........he got 3 years more visa last week ........now co will take less time on my file bcz all the documents are same of both of our files( employer documents) .....i know that its silly ques but .....bcz when immi gave him visa they allready checked the employer requierments and all the paper work was same bcz we have same ma......pls reply .....bcz small hopes are looking very big nowwwww....thanks
@ Mirza that will not make any difference but you might get co this week as I have heard someone who applied on 24th got their visa and nom. Don't worry Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

I also wanted to ask about a confusion I have regarding the Nomination documentation.

I am being nominated by a Dentist in Sydney who owns a dental surgery there. He has never sponsored anyone before and this is his first time. The document checklist for nomination on the DIBP website says that they require either Tax Returns of last financial year and BAS of the quarters in the current financial year OR audited financial statements for the previous two financial years for the business. Now my sponsor has submitted his tax returns and BAS but the financial statements for the last two years that he has submitted are not audited.

Now I wanted to know, in your experience will that be an issue?

@hamzamasood88 as for my nomination they have submitted 2 years BAS I received my nomination also. Financial statement means I think even Bankstatement will work for Direct Entry. If they need anything they will ask and your company's accountant will fix it

I don't think it will be an issue.

@Sheila yes you might have a CO.

As now we have couple of cases approved in October so chances are the people in second half of September are now under process. As it is again Ester time so there might be some delay but I think next 2 weeks are important for us.

Monday and Tuesdays are always having more grants than any other week day

So hopefully we get some good news for some of our fellow members

As now we have couple of cases approved in October so chances are the people in second half of September are now under process. As it is again Ester time so there might be some delay but I think next 2 weeks are important for us.

Monday and Tuesdays are always having more grants than any other week day

So hopefully we get some good news for some of our fellow members

@Sheila even I am expecting the same outcome, hope to hear many grants this week. Nomination is approved but waiting for visa, they haven't asked any additional docs also . I really wish everyone get both nom and visa approval together.

@Sheila even I am expecting the same outcome, hope to hear many grants this week. Nomination is approved but waiting for visa, they haven't asked any additional docs also . I really wish everyone get both nom and visa approval together.

How do you guys know nomination is approved? Does it show on your immi login? Mine just says application received, im 21st sept as well. Hoping for good news this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys know nomination is approved? Does it show on your immi login? Mine just says application received, im 21st sept as well. Hoping for good news this week

I think you will receive email from your MA , or Case officer in case you have applied yourself and not using MA. As nomination is separate application and therefore it will not be shown in immi account

MA has sent the approval letter

You can only see this from notification you recieve from MA. This will not appear on immi site.

U can call dibt after 28 days..u don't have to wait just use the call back service.ur processing centre?m also very near to your date.good luck mate.home u will get before long weekend!

I will ask my MA to call tomorrow or Wed. Since my 28 days was Saturday so I think DIBP need 1-2 workings day to processed.