hey guys. Hope someone can answer my question! Thanks in advance. My agent emailed back to COs after requesting docs by COs on Feb 15, with docs attached. That was 18th,Feb. then I realize she is not updating immi account. She said emailing works the same. Is this true? I got anxious as no one relied email since then, I uploaded those files in immiaccount on the 10 March just before 28 days expires and clicked information provided. will the cos put me in a quene according to the emailing date or immiaccount date? I viewed previous post, someone said the earlier docs provided, shorter the waiting time is. Anyone could help me?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

hey guys. Hope someone can answer my question! Thanks in advance. My agent emailed back to COs after requesting docs by COs on Feb 15, with docs attached. That was 18th,Feb. then I realize she is not updating immi account. She said emailing works the same. Is this true? I got anxious as no one relied email since then, I uploaded those files in immiaccount on the 10 March just before 28 days expires and clicked information provided. will the cos put me in a quene according to the emailing date or immiaccount date? I viewed previous post, someone said the earlier docs provided, shorter the waiting time is. Anyone could help me?

Though m not too sure as there is not much consistency however loading via immi account is best. As you are covered in case case officer misses to check email or it lands somewhere else. But not sure about waiting time after submission however you can exoect an answer within 28 days from docs requested

What docs were requested from you i was requested docs as well.

Though m not too sure as there is not much consistency however loading via immi account is best. As you are covered in case case officer misses to check email or it lands somewhere else. But not sure about waiting time after submission however you can exoect an answer within 28 days from docs requested

What docs were requested from you i was requested docs as well.

Thanks for attention!

Docs : afp+my husbands language+my childs birth certificate+health exams. standard stuff,but most of them we already uploaded initially. Birth certificate of my babe are carelessly missloaded by my agent. How frustrating! Also I applied nomination and visa separately and step by step. I really regret I didn't find this forum early , so i wouldn't fully trust my agent who had not been paying attention to my case as much as I thought. This has caused so much delay. A good advice for applicants: make sure you are decision ready! Check immiaccount see if ur MA are organizing ur files correctly whether they have missed anything. Nomination and visa better applied together which saves you at least three months of waiting.

May cos work hard on our cases. Thanks agai Jazz.

Exchange rate moves up is good for you become PR.

Don't worries mate, this is my ninth year in Australia. Enjoy your time in home country. You will miss your home when you are in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think August applications were really unlucky we waited so long for June and July to be completed and now we are waiting for September to finish... For our applications to be revisited. I hope they will take a break from September applications and turn back to August to let us know what is our visa situation will be...

please turn back to Augs!

I think August applications were really unlucky we waited so long for June and July to be completed and now we are waiting for September to finish... For our applications to be revisited. I hope they will take a break from September applications and turn back to August to let us know what is our visa situation will be...

I have received a letter form our case officer and they ask for some documents specifically the health declaration of our son. The email was sent also thru transmission method sent to our MA, and I haven't received anything from her perhaps she will inform me tomorrow, i just want to ask if I can scan and send it directly to our immiaccount or to our MA.. thanks for the help in advance

Time Frame:

Sept 15, 2015 Nomination lodge

October 22, 2015 Visa lodge

March 19, 2016 additional docs requested

Edited by crissy31

That means ur visa application a has a CO. And im also guessing u got ur nomination approved.

When u submit ur application through a MA. U should not touch anything. U cant even attach any doc by urself. Send all of them to ur MA they will do it from their own immi account

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

That means ur visa application a has a CO. And im also guessing u got ur nomination approved.

When u submit ur application through a MA. U should not touch anything. U cant even attach any doc by urself. Send all of them to ur MA they will do it from their own immi account

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Thank you for the help. God Bless.. :)