To be honest, I think so. Anyway, that's not their responsibility to share they have PR or not. But I will definitely share my news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great mate. But the thing is if they do not share their update we cant trace whats happening. The sheet is there that we can sort of determine what immi doing.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hi guys be positive.hopefully next week before public holiday begins dibt will finish all August pending files:):):) i will definitely share with you guys coz I am reading this forum from day 1 when I applied and it's now 211 days today!good night everyone.

Thmx mate we r waiting to hear good news

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

@warlock1881 lodged nomination on September 23rd. Conference and Event Manager with company for 2.5 years on 457. Can't believe they lodged it as direct entry as apposed to transition steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well people make mistakes. But u gotta tell the CO. I think they can amend ur mistakes.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Good morning everyone.... Today is my 28 days and my passport expired today as well I already applied for renew and I send the reciept to my ma he said to my boss he is putting special request to co grant my visa before my passport expire but bad luck didn't receive nothing so I thing I have to wait till my passport arrive another 28 days for wait.....

pray for us . CO please reopen our files!

Good morning everyone.... Today is my 28 days and my passport expired today as well I already applied for renew and I send the reciept to my ma he said to my boss he is putting special request to co grant my visa before my passport expire but bad luck didn't receive nothing so I thing I have to wait till my passport arrive another 28 days for wait.....

Finally ll in all you got PR today morning

Nomination and visa lodged on 18-9-15

Grant 19-3-16

Thank you so much all for wishes and good luck for all thnx again

Congrats Veerbrisbane, could you please share the processing center?

CO wont put grant on expired passport. So u have to wait until u get new passport then update it with immi. So ur wait is getting longer

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw