HELP!!

Just had a min freak out, have submited my employer nomination for 186 visa in September and patiently waiting for the days for it to be approved so I can lodge my visa (and begin the wait again). Just realised I submitted the visa nomination for direct entry as apposed to Temp Residence Transition Stream as I have worked with same employer for nearly 3 years.

Does anyone have any idea if I will be able to change this or will I have to resubmit a nomination? I don't think I can live with starting over again.

Whats the most efficient way to speak to someone at IMMI about this?

Any advice welcome,

Thanks

unable to offer professional adivce. better speak to MA.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi friends

co is allocated, asked more information for nomination

Hello Channy !

Can you please let us know what documents have you been asked to submit by CO ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Hi Guys, i've been following this thread for months but sat in the shadows. I've just had my PR granted!!!!!

I have a migration agent that was really on the ball, as soon as we hit 6 months she emailed them chasing it up (yesterday) and we got the Nomination and Visa today within half hour of each other.

2 People

LR

Date of Application 17th September 2015

Insurance Investigator

NSW PESE

We had the same Case Officer which i think helped too. Only asked for 1 slight amendment to a document which was rectified immediately. Good Luck everyone else!

Hi Guys, i've been following this thread for months but sat in the shadows. I've just had my PR granted!!!!!

I have a migration agent that was really on the ball, as soon as we hit 6 months she emailed them chasing it up (yesterday) and we got the Nomination and Visa today within half hour of each other.

2 People

LR

Date of Application 17th September 2015

Insurance Investigator

NSW PESE

We had the same Case Officer which i think helped too. Only asked for 1 slight amendment to a document which was rectified immediately. Good Luck everyone else!

Congratulations !

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

HELP!!

Just had a min freak out, have submited my employer nomination for 186 visa in September and patiently waiting for the days for it to be approved so I can lodge my visa (and begin the wait again). Just realised I submitted the visa nomination for direct entry as apposed to Temp Residence Transition Stream as I have worked with same employer for nearly 3 years.

Does anyone have any idea if I will be able to change this or will I have to resubmit a nomination? I don't think I can live with starting over again.

Whats the most efficient way to speak to someone at IMMI about this?

Any advice welcome,

Thanks

I think you can request to refund fees or adjust to TRT . But waiting game will be restart . " not a professional advice " but practical experience for a year .. lol.. Good luck mate

Hi CO was assigned on this Wednesday, he asked last 2 yrs payg, BAS statement, leave records, training bench marks, company operations under trust structure

WA PESE. Team 6

Hey Channy,

One more question, during your initial lodgement of nomination did you submit all the above requested document or you submitting once they were asked to provide ?

Same timeline mate..I did lodge my Nomination and visa on 15 Dec as well,

hope we will get good news by mid-end of May, seems like they are speeding up now..so finger crossed:wink:

Seems so, if you look at the spreadsheet there are less and less applications, fingers crossed this is a reflection of applicants as a whole.

CONGRATS WHO GOT PR this week!

Come on CO í*½í¹„í*½í¹ƒí*½í¸µí*½í¸µ finish aug fileeeeeee!!!

14 aug nomination

17 aug visa

doc req on 23 feb

submit on 25 feb

sooooooooooooooNNNNNNNNNNN

Next week is our week.

The Departments of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and Agriculture will strike from Thursday March 24, with rolling strikes at airports beginning on March 22 and continuing for several weeks, across the Easter and school holidays.

So sad, we hope PESE keeps working...

Hey Channy,

One more question, during your initial lodgement of nomination did you submit all the above requested document or you submitting once they were asked to provide ?

No my MA didn't lodge any document before, will attach now

Hi everyone I am following this forum for 3 months, and it aways boost up me in most stressful time of my life. I would like to share with you that my PR is granted today afternoon.

My time line is 186 ens visa,

Direct entry

Restaurant manager

Nomination and visa applied 17th Septemberh, approved 18th September, no documents required. NSW PSE.

can someone please add me to spreadsheet.

Thanks everyone for support.

Hi everyone I am following this forum for 3 months, and it aways boost up me in most stressful time of my life. I would like to share with you that my PR is granted today afternoon.

My time line is 186 ens visa,

Direct entry

Restaurant manager

Nomination and visa applied 17th Septemberh, approved 18th September, no documents required. NSW PSE.

can someone please add me to spreadsheet.

Thanks everyone for support.

Congrats.

I hope VIC processing centre is working tomorrow.

28 days reached tomorrow...

Please finish August file :)

Congrats.

I hope VIC processing centre is working tomorrow.

28 days reached tomorrow...

Please finish August file :)

I hope tooo. Do u think all others augustians from the sheet are still waiting or some got pr and flew ?

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I hope tooo. Do u think all others augustians from the sheet are still waiting or some got pr and flew ?

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

To be honest, I think so. Anyway, that's not their responsibility to share they have PR or not. But I will definitely share my news.