Good afternoon everyone. I know its disappointing no grants since morning. Dont lose hope guys. Everyone will receice a positive outcome.

Its frustrating that immi kept a lot of august application on hold and doing mid September's. I feel for share, benny and others who are still waiting. Come immi make is smiling

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Good afternoon everyone. I know its disappointing no grants since morning. Dont lose hope guys. Everyone will receice a positive outcome.

Its frustrating that immi kept a lot of august application on hold and doing mid September's. I feel for share, benny and others who are still waiting. Come immi make is smiling

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Well...wait and wait...

nsw as well, nom and visa 18/09/15, request doc this moring

Have you uploaded your certificates? if yes then you will get it by COB (close of business) today and max by monday.

Same thing happened to me, CO called and requested my certificate and then next day by COB got my PR.....

your lucky that co did not send you an email otherwise you might have to wait another 28day.

Edited by shriniwas211

not yet, because they need a latest origin country certificate, it means that i need take a couple of days to apply a new one,from my origin country....

Have you uploaded your certificates? if yes then you will get it by COB (close of business day) today and max by monday.

Same thing happened to my CO called and requested my certificate and then next day COB got my PR.....

your lucky that co did not send you an email otherwise you might have to wait another 28day.

HELP!!

Just had a min freak out, have submited my employer nomination for 186 visa in September and patiently waiting for the days for it to be approved so I can lodge my visa (and begin the wait again). Just realised I submitted the visa nomination for direct entry as apposed to Temp Residence Transition Stream as I have worked with same employer for nearly 3 years.

Does anyone have any idea if I will be able to change this or will I have to resubmit a nomination? I don't think I can live with starting over again.

Whats the most efficient way to speak to someone at IMMI about this?

Any advice welcome,

Thanks