Thanks benny just found it!

Hopefully it doesn't take another 28 days to respond! It was exactly 21 days after they requested documents from my employer! fingers crossed!

The email was from Team 4 in Victoria but I'm not sure if they processed my Employer nomination as my employer didn't give me any info!

Oh team 4....the same team....

I am so nervious now.....

Don't worry mate, nsw processing centre is working. I saw sunshine1 in 187 received his PR just now. He also requested document on 18/02. You will have yours this afternoon or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooohhh sunshine... he was eagerly waiting for his pr. [emoji2]

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

any body got PR submitted near 18sep? Almost can't sleep these nights, hope receive it soon....NSW

Only 1 guy receives pr from around 18th i know of. A lot of augustian application not be finalised yet. Im aslo waiting applied in sept

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hi Benny are you HR or LR? I am LR country so not sure if that matters? They asked my employer for Payslips and training records so it might have been quicker to process than your documents, do you know what they requested? My employer also emailed them today so that might have helped.... You will hear from them soon, keep the faith! They are speeding up! :)

Hi Benny are you HR or LR? I am LR country so not sure if that matters? They asked my employer for Payslips and training records so it might have been quicker to process than your documents, do you know what they requested? My employer also emailed them today so that might have helped.... You will hear from them soon, keep the faith! They are speeding up! :)

Hey, I am from HR country. They requested training records. My personal PAYG and notice of assessment.

I am using MA, so I would like to wait until next week until 28 days reached.

Great news guys

My sister got her permanent residence today.

She lodged nomination and visa on 30 august 2015

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi...please kindly share her timeline and processing office&team.

1st,sept visa

15th Feb request docs

WA Team 7

is waiting...

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Is any news regarding September files is any one got PR ??if any one knows which dates files processing Plz reply me thnx

Hi,

in response to your question this is my timeline:

visa application - 28 sep 2015

nom and visa granted - 14 March 2016

hope this helps and best wishes.

Hi...please kindly share her timeline and processing office&team.

1st,sept visa

15th Feb request docs

WA Team 7

is waiting...

Hi

In her immi account yesterday showing application received and today finalized. she checked on VEVO and find out that she granted pr.so she dont know about her processing team .her MA did no call her yet so

Nom and visa 30 aug 2015

No docs requested

Hi

In her immi account yesterday showing application received and today finalized. she checked on VEVO and find out that she granted pr.so she dont know about her processing team .her MA did no call her yet so

Nom and visa 30 aug 2015

No docs requested

she is very lucky!congrats to her!and all da best to you!