Congrats to everyone that got their PR recently. I've been following this forum for more than 2 years (since 457) and this threat for a couple of months now. Never posted anything for pure laziness :)

I always try to be very patient because the other possibility isn't helpful at all. But it's being harder and harder to not freak out. The feeling I get when others that applied after you is getting their PR is horrible (even thought is no ones fault).

Because I didnt really trusted my manager when the nomination was being processed (she's VERY disorganised), we waited until nomination got approved to apply our part. Well, this whole process started in Nov 2014 and I'm done!!!!! My application was made in 27 August and so far I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! I'm terrified with the possibility of my medical expiring in 2 months and because I'm pregnant, I won't be able to do the x ray anytime soon. Which means that PR will be delayed, and my paid maternity leave jeopardise!

Anyway, I called IMMI today and although the guy was quite nice, the call made me even more desperate. Apparently I don't have a CO yet and, according to him, they are "allocating early august"!!! I really had to hold my tong there, but that's ok

Anyway, the only thing I can do is WAIT, like everybody else....

Application 27 August

Clinical Psychologist

Direct entry

HR country

Payg , salary slips , letter from employer, bank statement

However payg was already submitted wen we lodge application!

Don't need to send all! Just any 2 you can choose!!

Yea kòol they asked for either BAS, p/l statements,contracts , or anytbing to prove business still operating in last 6 months.

So sending mostly what they asked to make them happy.

Congrats to everyone that got their PR recently. I've been following this forum for more than 2 years (since 457) and this threat for a couple of months now. Never posted anything for pure laziness :)

I always try to be very patient because the other possibility isn't helpful at all. But it's being harder and harder to not freak out. The feeling I get when others that applied after you is getting their PR is horrible (even thought is no ones fault).

Because I didnt really trusted my manager when the nomination was being processed (she's VERY disorganised), we waited until nomination got approved to apply our part. Well, this whole process started in Nov 2014 and I'm done!!!!! My application was made in 27 August and so far I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! I'm terrified with the possibility of my medical expiring in 2 months and because I'm pregnant, I won't be able to do the x ray anytime soon. Which means that PR will be delayed, and my paid maternity leave jeopardise!

Anyway, I called IMMI today and although the guy was quite nice, the call made me even more desperate. Apparently I don't have a CO yet and, according to him, they are "allocating early august"!!! I really had to hold my tong there, but that's ok

Anyway, the only thing I can do is WAIT, like everybody else....

Application 27 August

Clinical Psychologist

Direct entry

HR country

Here is a perfect example of how this process can screw with your mind! Here we have a clinical psychologist who probably knows all about anxiety getting anxious! Wishing you all the luck. Hope you hear the good news soon (pun intended)

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right! And I'm not an anxious person... The 8 months for my 457 to process taught me A LOT about patience!!! Every time I get an email my heart jumps and I need to perform all the strategies on myself hahahaha. Deep breathing all the way through. I even had a dream last week it was rejected!!! My husband, who is the anxious in the house, freaked out with the dream!!!

Good luck to everyone :)

I know, right! And I'm not an anxious person... The 8 months for my 457 to process taught me A LOT about patience!!! Every time I get an email my heart jumps and I need to perform all the strategies on myself hahahaha. Deep breathing all the way through. I even had a dream last week it was rejected!!! My husband, who is the anxious in the house, freaked out with the dream!!!

Good luck to everyone :)

I'm sure you'll be alright. Good luck :)

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

Hi All,

Just checking in as I have a question,

Our MA said that our visa application was submitted last Friday, I just wondered if its supposed to show up on my immi account yet? Nothing on there yet other than my 457 app and my submitted medicals. I know I wont see the nomination but I thought I should see the visa application on there

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

@ ashleysiobhandod. You will have to import that into your immi account. Go to Application - Import Application

Hey share congrats great news. What docs were asked from you if you can share please share lol.

Ive been asked for docs as well.

Thanks Jazzcrave. Pretty much same as yours, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, payroll, training, all have submitted with application, and asked again, only new thing is the latest BAS/ tax return that demonstrate the business is actively operating.

Thanks Jazzcrave. Pretty much same as yours, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, payroll, training, all have submitted with application, and asked again, only new thing is the latest BAS/ tax return that demonstrate the business is actively operating.

Hi jazz!how u? Which document department asked again! Do we need to send them again ? Or just new thing??

Hi guys,

I received response from DIBP that saying my application is still under assessment, they will advise the final decision IN DUE TIME. Since I have been waited for 9 months, when is the due time??

Thanks

Have you received any email from DIBP? Such as request documents...

DIBP requested extra documents for my nomination and I have submitted everything on 10th Feb. never heard anything since then! My MA sent an inquiry and got this reply : decision will be made in due time. what is the due time? I thought it is just 28 days after the documents being submitted!

Have you received any email from DIBP? Such as request documents...

DIBP requested extra documents for my nomination and I have submitted everything on 10th Feb. never heard anything since then! My MA sent an inquiry and got this reply : decision will be made in due time. what is the due time? I thought it is just 28 days after the documents being submitted!