Hi sunny786 ... are you married ....actually i know one guy who put ens and after 9 months he didnt get any reply he called immi so many times everytime they said its in processing.....and after 11 months his family in his country told him that some people from immigration came and asked about him and his wife .........i dont know the reason why that thing happen with him

Hi sunny786 ... are you married ....actually i know one guy who put ens and after 9 months he didnt get any reply he called immi so many times everytime they said its in processing.....and after 11 months his family in his country told him that some people from immigration came and asked about him and his wife .........i dont know the reason why that thing happen with him

Is he from HR or LR country?

Mirzaa, is that mean immi wants to wait and see if their marriage is genuine (like the partner visa will normally take one year to process)? Which means the guy you know who applied for 186 ENS need to wait for a year at least to convince the immi their marriage first then grant he and his wife both the pr?

Hi every one. I have been following this forum for a month and must say this is my life line and always helped me in this stressful time.

I have an issue, my passport is expiring om 12th July 2016 and I just applied for my passport on Friday. I have applied for my 186 direct entry visa on 17th September so if as per the standard immigration rules my file opens this week which is 6 months can CO give the decision on my old passport as i still have 4 months validity on it or not.

And if they ask for new passport and in case i don't get my passport in 28 days of request what happened. Thanks

You can apply your new passport now and then update immi.

Thanks Gurb, I have already applied but what if co asked for passport and I an not able to give it in 28 days of request can immigration department make decisions on the basis of applied or they need to have new pass.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

OTE=Gurb;1936920059]You can apply your new passport now and then update immi.

Thanks Gurb, I have already applied but what if co asked for passport and I an not able to give it in 28 days of request can immigration department make decisions on the basis of applied or they need to have new pass.

Hi mate dont worry if they ask for it. Supply evidence that you applied n they should wait . stay in touch with your case officer.

Evidence could be the repirpt of payment n confirmstion emails from vfs global if its from india or high commision of your country

Edited by Jazzcrave

could any one share WA no. with 么 please!

its been 195 days long wait... I looked at the spreadsheet,i seem on the same boat with someone called Dajev - doc rqest 15th Feb,and assigned with WA ca. how is going with u,Dajav mate! pray for all Aug and Sept applicants!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

could any one share WA no. with 么 please!

its been 195 days long wait... I looked at the spreadsheet,i seem on the same boat with someone called Dajev - doc rqest 15th Feb,and assigned with WA ca. how is going with u,Dajav mate! pray for all Aug and Sept applicants!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

PM d you some info thanks

6-8 months from date applied. Go througg previous posts you will have a clearer picture

Thanks alot mate.

I must say this forum is a lifeline for people who have applied for ENS.

I wish all the best to each one of you.

If anyone can add me to spread sheet i will be thankful.

Thanks alot mate.I must say this forum is a lifeline for people who have applied for ENS.I wish all the best to each one of you.If anyone can add me to spread sheet i will be thankful.
Thanks to you all to join and keep it alive. Thanks to all other members to keep me motivated.