Did you get grant notification to your email or MA email ?

It was sent to MA mail however there probably off so dont know about it yet.

How I new was via my immi account i set up an alert and was alerted when it changed status. On Thursday is still showed application received.

I'm delighted!!! Best of luck all you guys I hope you get your soon, enjoy your weekend all!!!

It was sent to MA mail however there probably off so dont know about it yet.

How I new was via my immi account i set up an alert and was alerted when it changed status. On Thursday is still showed application received.

I'm delighted!!! Best of luck all you guys I hope you get your soon, enjoy your weekend all!!!

If you have MA mobile number then contact and ask them to check email. My MA not working today and Monday but still check emails at home if I receive anything my MA contact me straight away I do not know whether it is possible you to contact MA or not. that's for sure you got your visa as per my analysis .

@09SEP. If you are lucky it takes about One or two days if not wait bit long start celebrating . How much did you pay can you pm details. My MA said spouse have masters degree in English medium do not require any I am not sure what is the exact criteria I trust my MA

Edited by Mark2015

Please add me in the sheet, my details are as follows:

Nom & Visa Both Applied:

24th Nov 2015

Applicants: 2

Nom & Visa Both Applied:

24th Nov 2015

Edited by sydneyoznsw

Please add me in the sheet, my details are as follows:

Nom & Visa Both Applied:

24th Nov 2015

Applicants: 2

Nom & Visa Both Applied:

23rd Nov 2015

Welcome to PIO. Spreadsheet is locked at the moment I am unable to add will add you on Monday. Minimum processing time is 6 months from nomination and visa lodge date.

Edited by Mark2015

Hi GUY, YES COS ARE WORKING TODAY! CANT BELIEVE! MY CO REQUESTED PAYMENT FOR MY WIFE'S LANGUAGE AND I JUST PAID. PAYMENT RECEIPT WAS SENT BACK TO CO. ANY IDEA WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY GRANT?

Whatts your nominated occupation and what state are you from , I've noticed people from WA ,ACT(Canberra) are getting pr faster than anyone else

Whatts your nominated occupation and what state are you from , I've noticed people from WA ,ACT(Canberra) are getting pr faster than anyone else

It all depends where application are processing. I m in Act it took 6 month plus to get grant

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi there

i applied for my ENS application

Corporate Service Manager

Visa and Nomination on 9/11/15 together

its 4 months 3 days since i applied.any idea how long it will take before my case officer will be assign.

6-8 months from date applied. Go througg previous posts you will have a clearer picture

Im getting anxious day by day. What i have realised is if someones file isnt picked up on time it delays even a month. Im just getting a bit worried if that happens to me like sunny share, ice queen that will be a disaster for me.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Im getting anxious day by day. What i have realised is if someones file isnt picked up on time it delays even a month. Im just getting a bit worried if that happens to me like sunny share, ice queen that will be a disaster for me.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I also have a feeling that my approval could take a month after getting nomination approval on 25th feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont how sunny livig his life. I would go mental. I pray for u all who are stuck... good luck guys.

And yeah sunny should immediately contact immi i guess

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hello mate, be positive. No need to worry. You are nearly there.

I dont how sunny livig his life. I would go mental. I pray for u all who are stuck... good luck guys.

And yeah sunny should immediately contact immi i guess

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Dude ! I unable to do anything apart from wait .. I did contact many time to NSW immi; now will try contact to WA immi maybe I can get an answer . Its look like I am the most unlucky in this group .

I don't know why immi is taking so long even I am working on same position now for 3 years now on 457 .

:ssign2:

Thanks guys. I am new here. really appreciate ur updates.

my visa application date:1/09/15

request doc:15th,Feb.

immi status:assessment in progress.

today is 28th day after co requested info. finger cross for next week!

good luck everyone!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Believe you will get it next week and just picture it in your mind then it will manifest

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk