Morning all, not sure if anyone know that if its alright for my baby and i to go back country now while my husband who is the main applicant will continue to work in Australia and wait for the pr to approve . Will it affect us in any way?

Thanks in advance!

Morning all, not sure if anyone know that if its alright for my baby and i to go back country now while my husband who is the main applicant will continue to work in Australia and wait for the pr to approve . Will it affect us in any way?

Thanks in advance!

You should be ok once visa is approved you automatically get it main applicant could of been traveling as well so travel should be fine

Wow thats kool. Congrats @09SEP hope u get ur visa very very soon

Thanks Jazzcrave. Do you know when CO requires us to pay the extra cost for my partner's english cost ( she doesnt have IELTS), are they going to approve our pr directly as the received payment or i have to wait another 28 days?

Thanks Jazzcrave. Do you know when CO requires us to pay the extra cost for my partner's english cost ( she doesnt have IELTS), are they going to approve our pr directly as the received payment or i have to wait another 28 days?

I wish they would sort ask for the second payment of use application once you make the payment send notification email or if you happen to have our phone number call them up and inform them that you have made the payment and I believe there soon as you make the payment within 2 to 3 working days you should have your visa granted

Thankd a lot @Zet01 I'm lucky to have you guys praying for me . I'm feel blessed and humbled .

No worries on that. We all have been in the same situation and supporting each other is what we got to do. The process wouldn't be that easy without you guys. I really learned a lot from here and the positivity is always there whenever I feel stressed out.. :)

No worries on that. We all have been in the same situation and supporting each other is what we got to do. The process wouldn't be that easy without you guys. I really learned a lot from here and the positivity is always there whenever I feel stressed out.. :)

absolutely you're right thank you very much. Really appreciate it

Good Morning everyone, I have been watching this thread for months now and I am delighted to tell you that we got our PR granted this morning

Nom Lodged - 26/06/16 and granted 09/02/16

Visa Lodged - 02/09/16 and granted 11/03/16

Processing Centre - VIC

Occupation - Plumber

LR Country

Best of Luck to everyone else!

Good Morning everyone, I have been watching this thread for months now and I am delighted to tell you that we got our PR granted this morning

Processing Centre - VIC

Occupation - Plumber

LR Country

First grant for the day! Congratulations @Julz0k

Processing Centre - VIC

Occupation - Plumber

LR Country

Congrats!

According to the spreadsheet, CO requested doc 09/02/2016, so 31 days is the waiting time....

Anyway, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on my application

Nomination lodged 04/08/15

Visa - lodged 01/02/16

Nomination request for information received 09/02/16

Visa - request for information 03/03/16 (medicals)

Nomination - approved 10/03/16

Once medicals complete we should be home and dry

Processing Centre - VIC

Occupation - Plumber

LR Country

Congrats.. We are waiting next.. Nomination Sept 15, 2015, Visa Lodged Oct 22, 2015