Hi everyone,

My Police clearance certificate in home country was issued on 04 Mar 2015 which was already experied on 04 Mar 2016 following 1 year validity. However, I have lived in Australia since Oct 2013. Do you think that I should apply for new police clearance certificate or wait until if CO may ask for? The problem is I must go back home country to do police clearance which is costly and time consuming. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

My Police clearance certificate in home country was issued on 04 Mar 2015 which was already experied on 04 Mar 2016 following 1 year validity. However, I have lived in Australia since Oct 2013. Do you think that I should apply for new police clearance certificate or wait until if CO may ask for? The problem is I must go back home country to do police clearance which is costly and time consuming. Thanks.

What country u from,that you have to go personally i mean if co asks you might have to wait in d que or kike you said u might have to travel but im sure there must be a way to get it organised

Did anyone get a request for new police clearance certificate from CO because it expired, what I understand is that those certificates should be valid at the time of submission and not when decision is made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they request police clearance for my wife.when we applied 186 it was 5 months remaining to expire but it's nearly 7 months now so they request new one

Hey, can you share when did co request documents and which processing centre?

Question with regards to the Declaration of Sponsorship.

I insisted my agent upload it but they confirmed that it will be requested by the CO if needed. I can upload mine on Immi account but what about the nomination seeing that I cant view this to see if the agent actually did it. Also do not want them to think I don't trust them.

For those people who were granted PR, did you have your declarations uploaded?

As far as i know it is mandatory for applicants applying in Dec 2015 and later

Question with regards to the Declaration of Sponsorship.

I insisted my agent upload it but they confirmed that it will be requested by the CO if needed. I can upload mine on Immi account but what about the nomination seeing that I cant view this to see if the agent actually did it. Also do not want them to think I don't trust them.

For those people who were granted PR, did you have your declarations uploaded?

Yes they request police clearance for my wife.when we applied 186 it was 5 months remaining to expire but it's nearly 7 months now so they request new one

Was the request for overseas police clearance or local AFP check?