Hi, I seen a few messages on here that NSW processing centre are very slow on grants. I've just checked our bridging visa (issued in Sep15) and this was issued there. Does this then mean our PR will be granted there?

No, you will only know once you have a CO

Just this morning i posted here that it's my 199th day of waiting... I got my PR granted today ^_^ thank you so much everyone here for sharing and supporting eachother!

My timeline: 24 Aug 2015

Status was application recieved (for 199 days) no documents requested NSW processing centre

Registered Nurse

LR

PR granted : 10 March 2016.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

She didn't say when. When I said I would upload the additional info today she asked when and I said in the next 10 min. Which I did. She sounded surprised/ happy that I was going to upload so quickly. So hopefully I get an answer soon!

Wat docs they asked u on 9 fen and what were u asked to submit today??

Just this morning i posted here that it's my 199th day of waiting... I got my PR granted today ^_^ thank you so much everyone here for sharing and supporting eachother!

Status was application recieved (for 199 days) no documents requested NSW processing centre

Registered Nurse

LR

Congratulations! Don't needle your patients in wrong places in your excitement :) So good to see these August files being finalised. Congrats once again and all the best.

Registered Nurse

LR

WOW, big congrats!

Wat docs they asked u on 9 fen and what were u asked to submit today??

I submitted proof of 5 years of study to get the eng exception and she needed clarification & asked for medical. Today wanted more info about my language and I submitted my academic transcript.

Right! Phew! Lol, I think it was exactly 28 days after I submitted the documents. I think they only check after 28 days if you had actually submitted the documents (ie. when your time is up).

Sorry, I mean the first time..request doc 9 feb and called today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right! Phew! Lol, I think it was exactly 28 days after I submitted the documents. I think they only check after 28 days if you had actually submitted the documents (ie. when your time is up).

Sorry, I mean the first time..request doc 9 feb and called today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk