**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 10 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that are lodged mid-August 2015.

Please click on the following link regarding current planned system outages:

Planned System Maintenance and Current issues

This auto response is verification that we have received your email. If your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

Please do not send duplicate emails as this may cause delays in processing.

This mailbox is for post-lodgement enquiries only. If you have not lodged a subclass 186 or

@ahad12 thanks. We never know when our turn comes. few August last week files (27th two friends lodged) did not hear anything still.

If your application is decision ready can expect I wish they clear Aug files too. I applied on 14th sep so just was calculating if we are lucky enough then we all will get like sani on the same date.

Good morning guys ^_^ hoping we get more grants today! I am waiting for 199 days already my status is unchanged still application recieved hopefully this week or next week many of us will get grants too

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Was your nomination approved? Or both are still unapproved?

Good to know that they are mid August. ... Although initial sep people and 1 October has already been approved .

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

For my undestanding, they talk about mid-August because the application for 187 are stuck to this period (the last approval on 187 thread is from the 13th of August!) and the email give information about both 186 and 187 :-(

You guys are ahead...