K

i won't be surprised if someone intentionally doing it

Best solution would be having one person who will have exclusive rights to manage this file. But how we can elect such person if the forum users are always rotating?

Hey Thumbelina your using a HTML link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kY0XVAWzNjXAxAHC5-PPol_h4Lyl_wcz66c7BUelvXc I removed the HTMLVIEW from the end of the url and bobs your uncle it's editable. Thanks for finding this though. You helped a lot of people still stuck on the old thread.

Thanks so much for this, I've just added my details and edited my signature!

@SHARE have you heard anything back after being requested docs from CO?

"If further information is required, you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance, otherwise an email request for information will be sent with a response timeframe. After this timeframe the case officer will then proceed to a decision."

So, 10 days to go....

"If further information is required, you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance, otherwise an email request for information will be sent with a response timeframe. After this timeframe the case officer will then proceed to a decision."

So, 10 days to go....

Hi bennyluk have u heard anything after submitted documents ........

I'm looking for some advice and this community seems to be able to very helpful. We did our medicals very early last year as originally we thought the visa would all go through a lot earlier (a mistake I know). The medicals expired on Feb 2nd 2016. Given we submitted the visa application on 31st Oct I'm not expecting news until late April/early May. I'm presuming we'll be asked to resit our medicals. Does anyone have any advice on this and as to whether we can arrange to resit them easily?

hi ,i finish my 457 requirement of 2 year ,but my lawyer said i can't apply PR because ,in my visa grant ,i have two different wages ..

basic is 55,500 but guaranteed income is 60,000$, i don't know what to do now.please any one can help me give me advice..

hi ,i finish my 457 requirement of 2 year ,but my lawyer said i can't apply PR because ,in my visa grant ,i have two different wages ..

basic is 55,500 but guaranteed income is 60,000$, i don't know what to do now.please any one can help me give me advice..

I think guaranteed income is basic salary +super?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please rephrase didn't understand what exactly you trying to say. Would be happy to help. Thanks

In my visa grant letter of 457 , i have basic and guaranteed income is differnt , so my lawyer said i cant apply PR because i not get that money l only got 58,800$ ,but my guaranteed income is 60,000$ but my income is higher than the basic .. Please give me any advice what to do now ??

Hi Guys,

Our nomination and visa application was submitted in October 2015. I notice that in the Google Spreadsheet that there appear to be fewer 186 visa applications in September and October. While the spreadsheet probably isn't representative of all those queuing up for a 186 visa I am hoping it indicates there may be fewer applications during September and October - therefore, does this mean that application processing may start to pick up speed? What's your opinion?

Felix

In my visa grant letter of 457 , i have basic and guaranteed income is differnt , so my lawyer said i cant apply PR because i not get that money l only got 58,800$ ,but my guaranteed income is 60,000$ but my income is higher than the basic .. Please give me any advice what to do now ??

The thing is by the sounds of it. It was your employers responsiblity to pay you the guranteed income. But its not too much difference from an applicants point of view. I would suggest you to see good lawyer or a good migration (atleast 4-5 of them) not the one who says yes we can do it. Take few more opinions. As someone can easily take your money and apply a file and leave you hanging.

I have seen people gettinf their wages/salaries back paid. Thats a matter of an experienced migration lawyer to look into.

What state do you live in