Visa 457 was granted on 11 August and work started 29 August and first pay got 8 sep and file lodged according to that on after two years 18 sep

so can any one tell me that is it all right for me or do I have to worry about that ??

No need to worry, ur have lodged after 2 years from work started. Best of luck.

Two years of 457 would count on base of when u started your work.

Yea i meant the same but thinking most of us onshore would work or are already working for the company and getting paid and 457 gets approved and 2 years would start from that date.

The question was from 457 approval date or when start getting paud or working didnt day from work day whilst on 457.

I for example was working for 1 year fulltime and then decided to apply so my 2 years start from the date 457 approved. So i said in that prospective

No need to worry, ur have lodged after 2 years from work started. Best of luck.

Well @Veerbrisbane if you havent taken unpaid leaves which in some cases reduce the 2 years time to for example 1 year and 11 months might be an issue but if you havent taken unpaid leaves you will be fine.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Yea i meant the same but thinking most of us onshore would work or are already working for the company and getting paid and 457 gets approved and 2 years would start from that date.

The question was from 457 approval date or when start getting paud or working didnt day from work day whilst on 457.

I for example was working for 1 year fulltime and then decided to apply so my 2 years start from the date 457 approved. So i said in that prospective

Condition visa lodge = Working for the same company AND after 457 visa approvad THEN 457 visa date

Condition visa lodge = 457 visa approved AND after join the company THEN work date

Edited by shriniwas211

Im dying of waiting……

I know how hard waiting is. And the advise to relax and think about something else does not really help.

I found good way to deal with this, just start something new in your life. Start something which you planed since long ago. Start Yoga, start learning German etc. :)

I stopped eating meat, and this really helps me to stay positive during waiting time ...

I know how hard waiting is. And the advise to relax and think about something else does not really help.

I found good way to deal with this, just start something new in your life. Start something which you planed since long ago. Start Yoga, start learning German etc. :)

I stopped eating meat, and this really helps me to stay positive during waiting time ...

Absolutely @faol work out yoga. Jog or catch up with friends. Divert your mind.

Unfortunately yes here ive seen few people getting notice of natural justice due to num of reasons- fake experience in direct entry,application lodged weĺl before 2 years have finished. Notice of natural justice gives you an indication to withdraw instead /before they refuse and record it under ur record. But i hate talking about it.

That is really well said mate.. cheers

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

I think the day u start getting pay.. please check again. I might be wrong though

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

A great way of contradicting ones view. I like the way @aussiepr .

Yes i wasnt 100% right as i thought it the way i did. I was already working for 1 year when i was sponsored and i continued to work as per normal 457 0r not so my 2 years started from the day i got 457 and was already being paid the same amount you know what i mean.

Visa 457 was granted on 11 August and work started 29 August and first pay got 8 sep and file lodged according to that on after two years 18 sep

so can any one tell me that is it all right for me or do I have to worry about that ??

Im guessing u r all good. Unless u took unpaid leave

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hi all..

We got our PR today !!!! yipee ;-)

Nom & Visa applied 31/aug 2015

both granted today 8/3/2016

transition from 457

no docs requested

VIC processing center..

LR country

Time to hit the bottle..

Hold on in there folks..i know youre pain..its been a looong wait..

Good luck to all !!