Feel but better aftwr seeing alot of people living in aus from 8 years without pr. I thought i was the only odd one out. Lmao but mine is 7 years compete

Crazy is not it come to the different country for 8 years and still now PR

Please can any one tell me what months file processing at the moment ?for ENS

i lodged in 18 sep 2016

They are definitely doing sept. Im if confidence that they are assessing September files. Soon we will see grants coming through and in few days the aug files will get as well from whom extra docs were asked.

It's a bit inconsistent I feel like in my case it's over 10 days that my nomination was approved and no approval yet and no request for documents. Both were lodged on 20th August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bit inconsistent I feel like in my case it's over 10 days that my nomination was approved and no approval yet and no request for documents. Both were lodged on 20th August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure if you know this or you do. Sometimes you visa is processed by a case officer different to the one who processes your nomination.

Once nom is approved it is forward to or the case officer doing visa is notified. Though that case officer goes through the visa file when your turn comes. Its all done via software used by immi. So its not that they know your file is sitting and still they dont want to do anything. Its just that they doing whatever pops up on their screen.

For us its a life changing thing but for them its workload they also want to get rid of workload aa much as any other employee in any other company does.

So just be positiveonce you nom is done imagine 80% jobs done.

Hi new to this forum, but i have been following wvery single day past six months.

If any one could add my time line

Visa & nom: 28 aug

Info request 07/03: overseas police clearance

Submitted doc: 07/03

TRS

HR

VICTORIA

2PPL

Im not sure if you know this or you do. Sometimes you visa is processed by a case officer different to the one who processes your nomination.

Once nom is approved it is forward to or the case officer doing visa is notified. Though that case officer goes through the visa file when your turn comes. Its all done via software used by immi. So its not that they know your file is sitting and still they dont want to do anything. Its just that they doing whatever pops up on their screen.

For us its a life changing thing but for them its workload they also want to get rid of workload aa much as any other employee in any other company does.

So just be positiveonce you nom is done imagine 80% jobs done.

Through your experience have you ever see anyone been refuse the 186 visa. If so what would be the next step?

Through your experience have you ever see anyone been refuse the 186 visa. If so what would be the next step?

Unfortunately yes here ive seen few people getting notice of natural justice due to num of reasons- fake experience in direct entry,application lodged weĺl before 2 years have finished. Notice of natural justice gives you an indication to withdraw instead /before they refuse and record it under ur record. But i hate talking about it.