Yup Medicals done on 08/12/2015. Medicals finalised. Form 80 and form 1221 already submitted . Just waiting...............

Beautiful and one more thing may be you know. It might sgow file in nsw but it then either gets distributed to WA VIC OR stays at NSW

Hi everyone, I'm new but been following for months, love your work :tongue:

Anyway I applied for Nomination on 20 August and I am happy to say it got approved on Friday 4th (My MA just called me)

Visa application was submitted 1 day later on 21st August so fingers crossed its close!!!

So bloody happy right now!

Anyway I applied for Nomination on 20 August and I am happy to say it got approved on Friday 4th (My MA just called me)

Visa application was submitted 1 day later on 21st August so fingers crossed its close!!!

Congrats, you will get your visa soon,

Congrats @sooclose

Wish you all the best. What occupation you applied for

Hi everyone,

Just like many of you I am looking forward to this week to get my visa approved, fingers crossed.

Nomination & visa applied on 20th August, nomination approved 25th Feb awaiting visa approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Just like many of you I am looking forward to this week to get my visa approved, fingers crossed.

Nomination & visa applied on 20th August, nomination approved 25th Feb awaiting visa approval.

You will have it soon mate. Many applications around 20th have already got theirs.. just hang tight. Were you asked for further docs

Hi All,

Been following this thread for a while and this is my first post Any one from HR country and appied via TRT around 18th Sep? The wait is so frustrating and the status is still 'Application Received'!

Timeline - Nom : 8th Sep 15 ; Visa : 18th Sep 15. Transition stream from HR country

Good morning, guys! Lets start day with a nice quote: "The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting" Andy Warhol:)

Self education is the best education, don't spend $150,000 on an MBA and get yourself buried under debt for next 10 years.read 20-30 business books. Good colleges domt make you successful, they tend to choose passionate people from whom they take credit for their success.

"Kaufman"

Edited by Jazzcrave

I need PR.

"Bennyluk"

Hey Benny you definitely get it might I reckon it's going to be 28 days from 26th of February when you deposited your documentation orsay submitted your documentation but I hope it comes early but I reckon you should set up a benchmark of 28 days from 26th of February