Under the Temporary Resident Transition stream, you must have worked 2 years on a 457 visa for the nominating sponsor. So if your visa was granted January 1st and you started working on February 1st, the 2 years is from February 1st.

Hi, I would like to change my user name. could you please allow me to change my user name. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if we are eligible to receive any payment(s) from centerlink/ human services when a new baby is born in Australia during the ENS186 process?

thanks in advance.

:no:

I don't think so, I'm also in the same situation but I hope that my visa will be approved before the baby due.

Before 2 weeks ago, ladies replied that everything on the progress, nothing else. and also she told that " Do you know where you called...." i m afraid at that time.

Yesterday 1 gentle man replied me very nice and confidence manner, he expend me 10min time to talking with him. He was nice guy. He apologized several times to take file the longer by the way end of time he told me " You will definitely get result by today or Wednesday"

I was so pleased how he talking. My replied was " That's enough for me, ......"

Within 1 hour i got the result.

*** remember that phone number is not customer service, it's automatic handle CO office because both of dial answer within 2/3 min, and tone is not like receptionist......

Good luck everybody :)

Which contact no, you called, I think I can't call regarding nomination, is that right?

Hey guys,

I have received an email from MA on Tuesday afternoon, I had to provide extra documents regarding the nomination. Documents were sent on Wednesday afternoon (Had to provide payslip details and the contract had to be written differently).

Been waiting for 2 days now, anyone in a similar situation? Or any idea how long this could take?

Thanks!

27-08-2015 Nomination + Application - Industrial Designer - NSW - LR - 1 Applicant

Same documents asked to me in the start of Jan 16 and we provided in 2 days and surprise visit of IMMI at office in the mid start of FEB 16 after that no NEWS.

Same documents asked to me in the start of Jan 16 and we provided in 2 days and surprise visit of IMMI at office in the mid start of FEB 16 after that no NEWS.

That's crazy!! Do you have an MA to follow up? What sort of company do you work for?

Anyway.. this totally reflects what I dont like about Australia.. they should send these people to check working conditions on farms for Working Holiday makers!! Not us, qualified people working long term for proper companies..

That's crazy!! Do you have an MA to follow up? What sort of company do you work for?

Anyway.. this totally reflects what I dont like about Australia.. they should send these people to check working conditions on farms for Working Holiday makers!! Not us, qualified people working long term for proper companies..

It's not the fault of HR/company, I can remember my MA asked the updated contract before applying nomination (in the contract says company is offering a job to me, but I'm working since 2013.), HR panicked but finally they provided.