A day late for my birthday present, but waiting 204 days, and after 9 years on a 457, we have finally received the good news. Wow,wow,wow!! Congratulations to l the others who've made this journey and good luck to those waiting.

A day late for my birthday present, but waiting 204 days, and after 9 years on a 457, we have finally received the good news. Wow,wow,wow!! Congratulations to l the others who've made this journey and good luck to those waiting.

Congrats, can you share more detail.

Have you contact by CO? Which processing centre? Thank you.

Congrats mate. What is ur timeline

Belated Happy Birthday & Congrats. celebrate through weekend again. What is your time line

OH my god ,strike strike......again.......from news (ABC NEWS) ......OH NOT..

Staff from agencies including Medicare, Centrelink, Bureau of Meteorology, Australian Tax Office (ATO) and Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC) would stop work for 24 hours on Monday March 21.

@sami

Congrats, big day celebration time.

Your occupation n processing center please

Edited by Jazzcrave

Congratulations Sami ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats, Sami! long deserved after 9 years on a 457... you're a legend!

Just been told by my MA that we have a case officer working on our file! Finally some progress.. I'm on 189 days. Good luck everyone!!! And congrats to Sami :)

Congrats, I hope you can got PR straight away....if request document, waiting game will continue...

OH my god ,strike strike......again.......from news (ABC NEWS) ......OH NOT..

Staff from agencies including Medicare, Centrelink, Bureau of Meteorology, Australian Tax Office (ATO) and Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC) would stop work for 24 hours on Monday March 21.

21 march is minday,so they are having long weekend before Easter……waiting game last longer……

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I have received an email from MA on Tuesday afternoon, I had to provide extra documents regarding the nomination. Documents were sent on Wednesday afternoon (Had to provide payslip details and the contract had to be written differently).

Been waiting for 2 days now, anyone in a similar situation? Or any idea how long this could take?

Thanks!

27-08-2015 Nomination + Application - Industrial Designer - NSW - LR - 1 Applicant

Hey guys,

I have received an email from MA on Tuesday afternoon, I had to provide extra documents regarding the nomination. Documents were sent on Wednesday afternoon (Had to provide payslip details and the contract had to be written differently).

Been waiting for 2 days now, anyone in a similar situation? Or any idea how long this could take?

Thanks!

27-08-2015 Nomination + Application - Industrial Designer - NSW - LR - 1 Applicant

We are on the same boat, been waiting for 1 week now, no news...