One of my friend got request for documents ,they ask for bank statements for both employer and rmployee,super for last two years and other proofs of employement.never saw asking for super records...???she applied in aug 2015

Hey @Sweetu , is it in hospitality? Restaurant or cafe?? Did the employer sponsor anyone else before, how many staff work there who are full time but are not being sponsored, how old is the business.

I guess these factors become the reason for co to ask more info like you mentioned.

Hey @Sweetu , is it in hospitality? Restaurant or cafe?? Did the employer sponsor anyone else before, how many staff work there who are full time but are not being sponsored, how old is the business.

I guess these factors become the reason for co to ask more info like you mentioned.

If more than one is sponsored Immi is asking more details

What is the meaning of more than one...in my place we two are working i allready applied and the another will apply in this july.....i just want to know like is it okayyyy or they will ask same

@Mirza I am not very sure but what I have seen if there are more than one applicant sponsored at our workplace they will ask for extra documents.

Hi guys, applied in September waiting like everyone. Been following from long time. Hope we get August files done today and start September from Monday.

Even I hope immi is working today like last Saturday and finish off the remaining aug files. but for sure march will be for sep applications

Hi buddies: I am glad to be in this forum. Mine is ENS 186 TRT, both nomination and application were lodged on 10 Dec 205 through MA. Having read through thread in this forum, it is likely that Department is only looking at Aug's files now....continue waiting and keep fingers crossed :)

Hi buddies: I am glad to be in this forum. Mine is ENS 186 TRT, both nomination and application were lodged on 10 Dec 205 through MA. Having read through thread in this forum, it is likely that Department is only looking at Aug's files now....continue waiting and keep fingers crossed :)

Hi mate, welcome!

Yes, you need to wait another 3 month for your docs to be reviewed, so just relax and enjoy this forum :)

Hi guys. Been following the forum for a while and thought i'd sign up to share my timeline.

186 ENS - TRT Stream

Nomination granted June 2015

Application lodged 02/09/2015

Application granted 27/02/2016 (5 minutes ago by phone)

No documents requested.

So it looks like the people at immigration are working Saturdays.

Good luck to the rest of you all.