Hi guys this is really urgent if anyone can reply to me.

Before I lodge my application, there couple of times that I had to use unpaid leave (I had some family members back in my country who got surgeries and terminally ill and it was their last wishes to have me around) when I applied for PR it was my 2 years anniversary and the MA agent we worked with didnt warn me about anything related to unpaid leave.

Now they called me and told me that unpaid leaves maybe a problem and I may need to withdraw my application. Does anyone know anything about this or what I can do ? The time I took the unpaid leave was a really bad period of life which some of my family members were in hospital and I had to go see them as I said.

I had 457 and transitioning to 186.

Any help would be really appreciated if you know anything about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MA says it didnt occur to them to check this and they never checked it before.... They tell me if I withdraw my application they wont charge me consulting fees (maybe because they didnt do a good consulting) and they say we will need to pay for nomination and visa application again. It's like a joke...

Has any August Applicants been requested documents and got their PR approved recently?

My nomination was late July, but my Visa application was 15th August. The CO requested an additional document from my employer which was uploaded immediately and the nomination approved a week later. My CO needed me to upload a different version of my son's birth certificate for the Visa, even though it had been fine for my two 457 visas. I uploaded the document on the Friday and my PR came though two working days later on Tuesday 16th February.

Based on your timeline you must be very close to approval.

Before I lodge my application, there couple of times that I had to use unpaid leave (I had some family members back in my country who got surgeries and terminally ill and it was their last wishes to have me around) when I applied for PR it was my 2 years anniversary and the MA agent we worked with didnt warn me about anything related to unpaid leave.

Now they called me and told me that unpaid leaves maybe a problem and I may need to withdraw my application. Does anyone know anything about this or what I can do ? The time I took the unpaid leave was a really bad period of life which some of my family members were in hospital and I had to go see them as I said.

I am not 100% sure but I think unpaid leave can be taken if your annual leaves are not due or already utilized ; in very special circumstances it can be taken. Don't worry mate ! Everything will be good just seek right advise. Here in this form maybe someone can help you out better. Thanks

Quote from my request document checklist "Periods of leave of absence to which the nominee would be entitled under relevantemployment provisions (such as annual leave, paid maternity leave, paid sick leave) will becounted as time actually worked, for the purposes of this requirement however any period ofunpaid leave cannot count as time actually worked. "

how many days you had taken? Have you submit your payslip or NOA to immi?

My nomination was late July, but my Visa application was 15th August. The CO requested an additional document from my employer which was uploaded immediately and the nomination approved a week later. My CO needed me to upload a different version of my son's birth certificate for the Visa, even though it had been fine for my two 457 visas. I uploaded the document on the Friday and my PR came though two working days later on Tuesday 16th February.

Based on your timeline you must be very close to approval.

Thank you for your information, My MA will upload the request documents on Friday, see hows going...keep you guys post.

Unfortunately you can't count your your unpaid leaves to reach the 2 years service with your company, it happend to a friend of mine and he had to wait longer to apply for 187.

He was adviced by MA though, your didn't do his/her job properly...

Edited by kraji

Quote from my request document checklist "Periods of leave of absence to which the nominee would be entitled under relevantemployment provisions (such as annual leave, paid maternity leave, paid sick leave) will becounted as time actually worked, for the purposes of this requirement however any period ofunpaid leave cannot count as time actually worked. "

how many days you had taken? Have you submit your payslip or NOA to immi?

Hi benny can you please provide me a link to this document ?

Hi guys, I need your advice.. our nomination has been granted last week the 17th but nothing from immi sine than about the visa. We launched nomination and visa the same day. I am very confuse, I hope nothing is wrong. Any thoughts? thanks

It took 12 days after my visa was approved from the date of nomination approval. Just be patient a bit, and your PR grant will come soon :)

so...as some of you know I had a nightmare!

I initially applied a year ago, this is when I had medicals done, I was asked for further docs in May, in August I realised there was a date error on my application ----> immigration had not picked up on this...I did. I was advised to withdraw, so I did. It was awful as my 457 had already expired and I had to apply for a bridging visa that allowed me to work as a physio still. I reapplied through an MA a few days later and have been waiting on tenterhooks ever since as my medicals were due to expire next week!!!

Nom 17/aug granted 20/2

visa 21/aug granted 24/2!

no additional docs

Lr country

MA used

Physio

Congratulations @TLPJK :)

Sorry, that's the pdf from my case officer, he request My notice of assessment. I can't send it to you.

Hey bennyluk, is this requirement for your nomination or your visa??

Thanks mate