Hi all,

I have a few questions...

I know some of you have posted about your nomination being approved and that you have a CO. I have asked my MA if I have been allocated a CO or if the nomination has been approved however they have told me they don't hear anything until a final decision has been made?? Is that normal? If not how can I find out other than calling immi directly?

Applied visa and nomination on August 25th & 27th

Hope some lucky people get PR today ?

Can an any one help me out here?

Hi all friends im watching this forum from long time but register just now can any one help me which is HR and LR please

My time line is

nom and visa 17 august

From IMMI website, https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8#d

[h=2]Definition – low/high risk[/h]The terms 'Low risk' and 'High risk' show whether passport holders are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk applies to nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports. A list of these can be found on the department's website. High risk countries are those which are not ETA eligible.

See: ETA Eligible Passports

Thats not true what your agent is telling you, there are few things that could happen,

1) you get your visa without any contact

2) you get contacted or ur agent from immi

3) they might update the immi to notify file being allocated,

anything can happen. But it's a good thing to get a grant straightaway

It is normal, to some extent. Generally, you or your MA will only know whether your application has been allocated when the CO either requests further documents or makes a decision on your application.

Edited by JonOgre

I wish lot of grants today. May be my turn!!!!! Hahaha....

I am sure you will hear sth back... Hopefully it wont be a document request like my case.

It doesnt matter how much you prepare and organise things they can always ask for a new document.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk