He is the busiest man on this planet when I asked him anything he takes ages to reply back.some agent just called themself a registered migration agent but doesn't know much.

Ask your MA again .how long will it take..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He is the busiest man on this planet when I asked him anything he takes ages to reply back.some agent just called themself a registered migration agent but doesn't know much.

We paid them to do there job properly. He should be doing that.

i wish u will hear something very soon . don't lose ur hope..

I know just realised now that I should have found a better migration agent but can't do nothing now, hopefully it will not take monre than 2 weeks.

Hey.. Wasim.. It all depends on the case Officer.. I got mine visa just after 3 days of submission of documents.. I wish you a good luck ...

Yay - my wait is over. I just received notification about an hour ago that my 186 Visa has been granted! It has been a tough 7 months, but suddenly I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Good luck to everyone waiting from late July onwards - it will soon be your turn.

congrats! it seems that you are the luckiest person today

Edited by deejay777

Yay - my wait is over. I just received notification about an hour ago that my 186 Visa has been granted! It has been a tough 7 months, but suddenly I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Good luck to everyone waiting from late July onwards - it will soon be your turn.

Congrats buddy

What is ur timeline?

Any doc requested or straight grants

Any info will be great

Thanks[emoji4]

Congrats buddy

What is ur timeline?

Any doc requested or straight grants

Any info will be great

Thanks[emoji4]

Thanks Rickyballi.

Nomination was 24th July and Visa 15th August. My employer had to upload my full contract which delayed things a week and I had to upload a different version of my son's birth certificate which delayed things another 3 working days.

Thanks Rickyballi.

Nomination was 24th July and Visa 15th August. My employer had to upload my full contract which delayed things a week and I had to upload a different version of my son's birth certificate which delayed things another 3 working days.

Yayyy congratulations Chris that's great :)

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

Thanks August13th. Fingers crossed that this is your week.

Omg I hope it will be too, thanks a lot. I looked at your profile and saw you started a thread asking if it would be possible to get a PR :) nostalgia :) look where you are now.. That is great.

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant