Hi Shona. Sorry to hear it's too late. application through MA or yourself ? Already have CO right ? Send email if do not reply in a week talk to CO directly. Do not mind I did in my case

I think it is normal, some 28th July application are still waiting for contact.

Now, some lucky August applications (up to 11 August) grant, but I think the case officers are mainly processing 30 July to 7 August applications now

*This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 10 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

While most of time the status is application received, if no further documents needed, the status keep same.

sometimes I wish it can be unchanged and directly turn to Finalized cuz more documents meant more time needed, more torture....

I agree with this, I hope mine will only change once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

That's really cool!!

I think it is normal, some 28th July application are still waiting for contact.

Now, some lucky August applications (up to 11 August) grant, but I think the case officers are mainly processing 30 July to 7 August applications now

I am so excited that they may grant more visas to August applications this week. :)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Thanks for sharing. Immi is really making some progress.

Good to know they are now processing Early August.. Just wondering what happened to end July applicants? My nomination is 31 July and as per our HR, no approval yet for my nomination.

I hope they will finish off July and proceed to early August-mid August.

While most of time the status is application received, if no further documents needed, the status keep same.

sometimes I wish it can be unchanged and directly turn to Finalized cuz more documents meant more time needed, more torture....

Excited to know!!!!! omg, i feel the grant is around corner.

Good to know they are now processing Early August.. Just wondering what happened to end July applicants? My nomination is 31 July and as per our HR, no approval yet for my nomination.

Allocating is different from processing.

For my understanding, it depends on your case officer.

For example, some CO are processing very fast and release the results straight away, that's the reason why some August applications granted.

If the CO are processing slow, or keep the results until deadline...so the grant letter may be received later

Mate as I said before processing early August means "They did couple of early August" so now they have the right to say "Yes we started early August" but you are still in the queue so maybe some August can get it earlier than you because their queue by chance fast processing but not whole August can get it before you. Dont worry yours is really soon. Sooner than most of the August applications.

Edited by 8thofAugust

Stay positive, only 11.40am now.

Usually, PR grant in the afternoon

And yes once they allocate the file it takes 1 to 2 weeks to process it and grant the visa or whatever they need to do.

Processing and Allocating are not the same...

July people no need to stress, this is a very good sign for you guys actually.

Allocating is different from processing.

For my understanding, it depends on your case officer.

For example, some CO are processing very fast and release the results straight away, that's the reason why some August applications granted.

If the CO are processing slow, or keep the results until deadline...so the grant letter may be received later

I understand that. I just can't help to wonder what happened to my application. I sent a follow up letter to DIBP but mentions that my case has not been allocated yet. But no explanation whatsoever.. So I guess, my file has not been opened yet.