There were more than 30000 ENS applications during July 2014- Jun 2015 (see DIBP website, statistic, report)

Thats means there were more than 80 PR grant every single day.

In this forum, only small number applications. Maybe a lot of PR grant today but not in this forum.

So, don't worry. I believe you will have good news very soon. How about tomorrow?

Hi bennyluk would you be able to give the link for statistic report, I couldnt find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bennyluk would you be able to give the link for statistic report, I couldnt find it.

Yes about 35,000 application in 2014-2015 financial year as per the report that mean excluding weekends and public holidays immigration work for 249 days so Processing about 138 files for single business day.This website atleast giving some information others not worth to look. Yes but taking 4 months for processing for alone July files it's unbelievable

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I have found you guys a few weeks ago when our level of anxiety reached the highest.

Thanks all, it helps to keep up.

So, want to share our progress.

457 to 186 transition stream;HR; Sales & Marketing mgr

ENS & visa app 28/07/2015

Yesterday our MA said that nomination was approved & CO asked to clarify residency in any other countries except home ones.

Long story short this is all about overseas police check as my husband & myself we are different nationalities plus spent a while out of our home countries as contractors onboard cruise ships.

I will keep you updated. If someone can pls add our timeline to spreadsheet...

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I have found you guys a few weeks ago when our level of anxiety reached the highest.

Thanks all, it helps to keep up.

So, want to share our progress.

457 to 186 transition stream;HR; Sales & Marketing mgr

ENS & visa app 28/07/2015

Yesterday our MA said that nomination was approved & CO asked to clarify residency in any other countries except home ones.

Long story short this is all about overseas police check as my husband & myself we are different nationalities plus spent a while out of our home countries as contractors onboard cruise ships.

I will keep you updated. If someone can pls add our timeline to spreadsheet...

congrats!

Just sent a follow up email to DIBP, they replied that my visa application has not been allocated yet with a case officer.. Guess, I need to wait for few more days.. (hope not weeks)

I think there are processing 29, 30 today.

So you sent an email, they replied very fast?

Just sent a follow up email to DIBP, they replied that my visa application has not been allocated yet with a case officer.. Guess, I need to wait for few more days.. (hope not weeks)

Same reply not yet allocated a Case Officer.

Nom 18.2.15

Approved 22.7.15

ENS visa applied 8.8.15

Status Application received

PR.......... waiting

Received email from DIBP with these below information:

"Please be advised that the above application has been recently allocated to a team for assessment. A case officer will be In contact with your agent should further information be required.

FYI, np-2012@gmail.com is not an authorised email contact for this application. No further update will be provided for this email address. Please refer to the authorised contact details for this application. "

Can you please advise below questions through your experiences for the above e-mail.

1. Is it Auto e-mail or standard template ?

2. How long does it takes to process the visa?

3. Applications Status is still same in the IMMI online portal. so is there something wrong ?

Thanks.

"Please be advised that the above application has been recently allocated to a team for assessment. A case officer will be In contact with your agent should further information be required.

FYI, np-2012@gmail.com is not an authorised email contact for this application. No further update will be provided for this email address. Please refer to the authorised contact details for this application. "

Can you please advise below questions through your experiences for the above e-mail.

3. Applications Status is still same in the IMMI online portal. so is there something wrong ?

Thanks.

It seems, today is your turn . It may be standard template but not an auto-email.

Thanks.

Ask migration agent to contact if you have given authorisation for your application.If you lodge visa application for yourself and given your contact details for that visa application then you can contact.That is not an auto email .Your file will be assessed any point of time from now.all goes well