Hello everyone. I am new here. I applied for 186 TRN in Nov. I am wandering whether I need to apply for bridging visa B if I go to overseas. I apply for 186 by myself. Thank u very much.

You should have got bridging visa when u applied + you need bridging visa only when ur current visa expires

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I am new here. I applied for 186 TRN in Nov. I am wandering whether I need to apply for bridging visa B if I go to overseas. I apply for 186 by myself. Thank u very much.

If you still have a valid 457 visa you don't need to apply for bridging visa . You will have a bridging visa in place, which comes into affect as soon as your 457 expires

Hi everyone.. 6 months today.. Do u guys think I need to call or email Immi .. Or just wait for my turn...

I would suggest you to wait a week or 2 as hopefully the July files will be finished this week or by next week and then it will your turn very soon hopefully.

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Hi everyone.. 6 months today.. Do u guys think I need to call or email Immi .. Or just wait for my turn...

Hi Shona,

As per my experience, they are logging an entry every time you call about update about your application. When I called yesterday to NSW immi office, they said "you called us 4 times till now from December, if there is anything required from your end, we will approach you/MA. Because of these many calls, it will slow the process. We will pickup your file based on the queue, it doesn't matter if you call us and ask for update. You can call us if you need any clarifications about requested documents or if application is more than 8 months, then you can ask for update."