I believe it takes sth in between 180-200 days now. So you will need to wait a little longer mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But also you can not know sometimes some people get it real quick! It's a bit of chance too and maybe immigration will speed up unluckily processing times were really long for the last 8 months.

Sometimes it's pure luck mate. i hope waiting times will go down even that we suffered for so long waiting times for the last couple of months.

Congrats to new Aussies.. It's gonna be 6 months on 4th feb.. It's hard to wait when ur work mate got it and u still waiting..1 question pls... As my work mate got approved .. Does it mean my nomination will also be approved without further docs ??

But also you can not know sometimes some people get it real quick! It's a bit of chance too and maybe immigration will speed up unluckily processing times were really long for the last 8 months.

Sometimes it's pure luck mate. i hope waiting times will go down even that we suffered for so long waiting times for the last couple of months.

I am just hoping they speed up so that we can hopefully have an answer by end of May at least.

Congrats to new Aussies.. It's gonna be 6 months on 4th feb.. It's hard to wait when ur work mate got it and u still waiting..1 question pls... As my work mate got approved .. Does it mean my nomination will also be approved without further docs ??

Every application is individual mate, my work mate got it (he applied on 10 th of july) as he has a different nomination application and I have separate one (this is how it supposed to be) I am still waiting.

Our timeline is close, not too far we are almost there mate

Many congrats who got PR today. I spoken to my lawyer today asked her what is the average time now days for 186 Visa . She said 5.5 months . I think this is wrong information agent giving us . Because average time is now 6.5 to 7.5 months according to spreadsheet . Even they don't know about anything except how to take money from clients .

Edited by Sukh88

Congrats @F1Maniac86 on your nom grant. Just checking what documents were requested from your employer?

apologies i wasnt logged on the last couple of times i checked the forum. some details around the company finance and employment details such as training budget etc. They didnt really give us much details as to what exactly was requested as some confidential company financials i believe.

Oh my gosh... I was actually reviewing our visa application copy when I saw that my husband's current employment was not mentioned in the form. Is there a way where I can amend the application? Can you please help to advise what is the form called?

Thank you in advance!

Oh my gosh... I was actually reviewing our visa application copy when I saw that my husband's current employment was not mentioned in the form. Is there a way where I can amend the application? Can you please help to advise what is the form called?

Thank you in advance!

I don't remember that we had to mention the employment of the second applicant.. where did you see that? Even on the correction form there is no box for that..

Does anyone know how to contact NSW immi office. I cant find the number on the website

Hey @VIJway I'd suggest not to call processing centre it delays processing n also you don't know what mood your co is In the time you call . If you have something really important to convey is a different scenario. But rest is Upto you I'm sure someone will have new number

Hey @VIJway I'd suggest not to call processing centre it delays processing n also you don't know what mood your co is In the time you call . If you have something really important to convey is a different scenario. But rest is Upto you I'm sure someone will have new number

Hi Jazzcranve I did lodge my application 10 September 2015.Medicals submitted in same week.Forgot password again registered as Mark2015.Please share any piece of information as we lodged on same date.Thanks

I don't remember that we had to mention the employment of the second applicant.. where did you see that? Even on the correction form there is no box for that..

It's in the online visa application. We supplied the job employment of my husband after mine.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection, in a trade off with the unions in Australia for wage increases that have totalled six per cent over two years, is looking to get rid of at least six hundred eighty positions in their department. This, according to a report released by the ABC.

According to the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU), the job cuts being proposed is equal to about five per cent of the total workforce, and it says that it is going to put the staff that is ”already struggling to deal with rapidly growing international passenger and freight numbers” under an enormous amount of pressure

”This attempt to slash nearly seven hundred jobs is outrageous and it shows just how ridiculous the Government’s funding of Immigration and Border Protection is if the department has to cut this many jobs just to get closer to maintaining existing pay,” said Ms Nadine Flood. Ms Flood is the current national secretary.

Mr Andrew Leigh, the shadow assistant treasurer, and Mr Brendan O’Connor, the Opposition’s employment spokesman, have both added their two cents worth to the criticism. Mr Leigh and Mr O’Connor said in a statement to the ABC that a reduced workforce in the department is going to have a hard time managing an expected rise in immigration over the next few years.

”Over the past decade, no OECD country has seen a faster rate of immigration than Australia,” said the two gentlemen on a joint statement.

”Many of those coming here already face long delays in the processing of their paperwork because of the department’s workload. Immigration’s own figures show overseas migration to Australia is set to grow from one hundred ninety three thousand one hundred in 2015 to two hundred forty six thousand five hundred by 2019 – which is an increase of twenty eight per cent,” these being said by shadow assistant treasurer Andrew Leigh and the Opposition’s employment spokesman Brendan O’Connor. ”How will the department manage this new inflow if its workforce is slashed by 5 per cent?”

Source: MigrationAlliance.com.au

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection, in a trade off with the unions in Australia for wage increases that have totalled six per cent over two years, is looking to get rid of at least six hundred eighty positions in their department. This, according to a report released by the ABC.

According to the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU), the job cuts being proposed is equal to about five per cent of the total workforce, and it says that it is going to put the staff that is ”already struggling to deal with rapidly growing international passenger and freight numbers” under an enormous amount of pressure

”This attempt to slash nearly seven hundred jobs is outrageous and it shows just how ridiculous the Government’s funding of Immigration and Border Protection is if the department has to cut this many jobs just to get closer to maintaining existing pay,” said Ms Nadine Flood. Ms Flood is the current national secretary.

Mr Andrew Leigh, the shadow assistant treasurer, and Mr Brendan O’Connor, the Opposition’s employment spokesman, have both added their two cents worth to the criticism. Mr Leigh and Mr O’Connor said in a statement to the ABC that a reduced workforce in the department is going to have a hard time managing an expected rise in immigration over the next few years.

”Over the past decade, no OECD country has seen a faster rate of immigration than Australia,” said the two gentlemen on a joint statement.

”Many of those coming here already face long delays in the processing of their paperwork because of the department’s workload. Immigration’s own figures show overseas migration to Australia is set to grow from one hundred ninety three thousand one hundred in 2015 to two hundred forty six thousand five hundred by 2019 – which is an increase of twenty eight per cent,” these being said by shadow assistant treasurer Andrew Leigh and the Opposition’s employment spokesman Brendan O’Connor. ”How will the department manage this new inflow if its workforce is slashed by 5 per cent?”

Source: MigrationAlliance.com.au

Wow.. then I wonder how long will they be able to finish the visa grants? :(