Finally, we have some good news today.

Congrats! Fly high, fly wide.

Also, I saw

icko got his/her PR today. (in Spreadsheet)

24 July nomination and 18 August application!

That is awesome mate congrats who ever got their PR.

Please don't forget to update us before you leave the forum.

That's really good news m, they are doing 20-30 th of july!!!

Great mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what does HR country mean ?

High Risk country, such applications are usually processed within 8 month(against 6 month for low risk countries)

The definition of country can be found on immi web site

hello everyone... watching this forum for long long time. finally i got my ENS TRT scheme visa approved today. Visa and Nomination 22 july HR country and no extra documents asked. thank you all for your posts and good luck to everyone!!!!

Congrats buddy finally good news[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It's so great when someone get their PR, because it gives you hope! It's like seeing the line is getting shorter...

Hope is a beautiful thing mate!!

That is so true.. At least we get to estimate how long should we still need to wait for our turn..

I do not only wish for my PR to come but for everyone here in the Forum since I know how difficult to wait for something that you've been waiting for a long time.. :)

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here, but I've been watching this post for the past few days and it always gives me hope during this sick waiting period.

I have a similar timeline with Bennyluk

Nom & Visa: 19th August 2015

HR Country

457-186 Transition

Nice to meet you. Based on current speed we need to wait 2 or 3 weeks...sometime between 22-26..

hello everyone... watching this forum for long long time. finally i got my ENS TRT scheme visa approved today. Visa and Nomination 22 july HR country and no extra documents asked. thank you all for your posts and good luck to everyone!!!!

Congrats Mate. All the best Ahead.

Yes, I saw one 25th Aug RSMS 187 visa approved today.

Lets see what will be updated tomorrow.

Hi Guys, I am RSMS.

Did you see the 187 approval of Aug on a Forum, if so please let me know which one as the one on this forum doesnt have much activity with regards to 187 visas.

Open August & September files in two weeks any point of time.Prople think open file as per the date of submission that's wrong .Open files month wise.I hope all got it

I guess we all here know it's months wise, however dates getting approvals give us an idea. No one here can predict accurately we all do analysis and follow the pattern. But what you said if it's true ill get you a moet....