Hi guys I have in different setuation 30 December co aksking English proof for my partner ......and just given seven working days......I was all ready paid for MA.....however my agent was on holiday just start working on 19th of Jan .....today I was rang to immigration department they told me they didn't receive English evidence any document and for further information they can't provide me because only talk with my agent after that when I was contact with my MA he told me when your nomination approved than we can pay English.....but in the letter they just give me seven days.......now that happened........please give me ideas what happened further .....I am so worried about whole setuation...?

Hi guys I have in different setuation 30 December co aksking English proof for my partner ......and just given seven working days......I was all ready paid for MA.....however my agent was on holiday just start working on 19th of Jan .....today I was rang to immigration department they told me they didn't receive English evidence any document and for further information they can't provide me because only talk with my agent after that when I was contact with my MA he told me when your nomination approved than we can pay English.....but in the letter they just give me seven days.......now that happened........please give me ideas what happened further .....I am so worried about whole setuation...?

Your call my friend, now they say 7 days but legally you do have 28 days and having said that they shouldof approved the nomination till now coz am sure they went through both nom ans visa for you. But its upto you to pay upfront without nom getting approved. They might grant nom plus visa together at one go once they recieve the payment. Im sure you ma is making sure you dont loose money by not having nomination granted in your hand atm. But you can tell your ma to just pay it. Else call immi again and ask it generaly and dont mention that ut has happened to you see what they say. Or call another ma who can help or advise over the phone

Guest Unregistered

Maybe speak to your MA and find out what the crack is. Your paying them so speak to them

Also dude you don't have much time left as 28 days is also over i guess get on the phone first thing in the morning and make sure everythingis ok

Also dude you don't have much time left as 28 days is also over i guess get on the phone first thing in the morning and make sure everythingis ok

Thank you so much....but he told me we were waiting for reopen file than we will see and nominations have different co and my co is different but belong to same team....nsw. And my MA also told me if nomination approved than visa approved....now I just listened his story.......

Edited by Aanal15

Thank you so much....but he told me we were waiting for reopen file than we will see and nominations have different co and my co is different but belong to same team....nsw.

Doesn't make sense. You cant wait untill co re opens the file and see no requested documents or payment received you must action their request within28 days from the date they have originaly requested. May be you have a different co for visa who requested for ielts papers or payment.

Id suggest you to make appropriate arrangements prior to the file reopening

Celebration !!!!!!!!! Got the PR. Thanks every1.

Nomination 15 March Got approved 29th June

Visa applied 16 July Got approved 28th Jan

Congrats. DIBP is in full speed now....

Please finish July applications by next week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @ Anal15 why dont you see some other migration agent.

or you can go to immigration parramatta and explain them everything.one of my friend met their case officer.

or you can fill 956 form and end ur migration agents appontment and then u can directlytalk to ur case officer.its a simple form.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing incorrect tag

Celebration !!!!!!!!! Got the PR. Thanks every1.

Nomination 15 March Got approved 29th June

Visa applied 16 July Got approved 28th Jan

Good morning guys!!! Congrats my friend @Waiting . Thats a great accomplishment. Good on ya.... please share if you were asked any extra docs and if yes what docs or anything else regarding the application. Thanks

Edited by Jazzcrave