Guest viktorshkvyra@yahoo.ie
Oh that's good, I recall you saying you didn't think you had a long enough period of assessment for VETASSESS. At least your MA is talking with your CO, hopefully they will agree what is finally needed and you can be granted your visa without much more hassle. Do you have nomination sorted yet, or is it still all up in the air? This is such a stressful time...

I talked today with IMMI --- Perth - after 90 minutes on hold . And Mister told --- is time frame ----to 9 months for ENS 186

My 6 months - past 2 days ago ....

But you know what ( I tell you a secret ) I do not trust him ....

Guys we got our PR just now!

Nomination 17jul, visa Lodged 20jul15, ENS :)

Best wishes to everyone with their applications!! This forum has been a great support throughout our waiting period.

Hi sim123, congratz ;-)

Though you waited long, you got it atlast.

Now you are the most patient!

You can wait for anything endlessly now!

That quality too you are granted!

Now you may fly;-)....... Fly baby fly,.......fly high.....fly wide......:-)

Hello fellow applicants :)

I've been following this thread for a while and thought I'd check in and say hello, while I put my feet up and settle in for a looooong wait. Hearty congratulations to everyone who received their visas after long and excruciating wait times!

My timeline

Nomination - 16th November 2015

Visa - 17th November 2015

Hello fellow applicants :)

I've been following this thread for a while and thought I'd check in and say hello, while I put my feet up and settle in for a looooong wait. Hearty congratulations to everyone who received their visas after long and excruciating wait times!

My timeline

Nomination - 16th November 2015

Visa - 17th November 2015

Welcome.. Join the fun of waiting game...

@sand, @lbjuly15 You're both Mid-July so you should expect it soon. :)

I am also from the 15th July. Case officer has been assigned asking for some training requirements which were there already in the application.

So immi is already onto 15th July.

The problem is if they ask for some more documentation, there will be a further delay of 2-3 weeks to get it finalised.

So just hope that immi doesnt ask for any documentation.

Dear fellows,

Need your advise: My nomination was lodged end of July, by application was lodged end of september

Taking average waiting time of 6 month, what is the starting point of this calculation? From the time when nomination was lodged or from the time application was lodged?

Is there possibility that this be processed in different times due to the fact that nomination/application was lodged at different times?

Appreciate your response

I am also from the 15th July. Case officer has been assigned asking for some training requirements which were there already in the application.

So immi is already onto 15th July.

The problem is if they ask for some more documentation, there will be a further delay of 2-3 weeks to get it finalised.

So just hope that immi doesnt ask for any documentation.

So did you have to provide other training docs or you just said that it is already there and they are happy with that?

So did you have to provide other training docs or you just said that it is already there and they are happy with that?

My MA replied that it is there but we didn't get any confirmation from immi.

So i think i have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for immi to have a look at my application again.

So just pray that CO doesnt find anything missing in your application otherwise it will add 2-3 weeks of delay.

My MA replied that it is there but we didn't get any confirmation from immi.

So i think i have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for immi to have a look at my application again.

So just pray that CO doesnt find anything missing in your application otherwise it will add 2-3 weeks of delay.

Yeah I know.. But it has been happing quite a few times lately (asking docs already submitted), so I wonder if they don't do that just to have more time..

Dear fellows,

Need your advise: My nomination was lodged end of July, by application was lodged end of september

Taking average waiting time of 6 month, what is the starting point of this calculation? From the time when nomination was lodged or from the time application was lodged?

Is there possibility that this be processed in different times due to the fact that nomination/application was lodged at different times?

Appreciate your response

Unfortunately there's no concrete answer. Maybe, as from my reading of this thread over the last six months, some people have had their subsequently lodged visa processed at the same time as their nomination, but equally some have not... I guess you'll have your answer in the next few weeks!

Yeah I know.. But it has been happing quite a few times lately (asking docs already submitted), so I wonder if they don't do that just to have more time..

Its normal sometimes we recieve emails and we cant open the attachment so its ok .

Edited by Jazzcrave

Unfortunately there's no concrete answer. Maybe, as from my reading of this thread over the last six months, some people have had their subsequently lodged visa processed at the same time as their nomination, but equally some have not... I guess you'll have your answer in the next few weeks!

Thank you!