Good day guys, I was overseas in holidays so I didn't check this. Like you guys, I am still waiting on any contact from Immi. As I expected they were going to be very slow through December. Its been 7 month now. Hopefully something comes out soon.

All the best for everyone

Hi Guys,

It is few weeks that I am following you, and I just now signed on.

I applied for the the 186 Direct Entry through MA the 1st of December.

I was not happy at all when I understood that the waiting time was of 5-7 months instead of 2-4 expected...

So now I am waiting with you.

hi sheena

i have question for you about partner ielts fees, should i deposit before open file

Hi @Bhullar ,

Unfortunately I think it only can be done once Co contact you.

They will give you an account number and a post office website link tell you how and where you can pay for the fee.

You can do it online or on phone or sent a check to them in 7 days.

I really think they should give us this information while we lodge our application so it can be done before they open our file.

Now I need to wait for maybe another 28 days? I have no idea, waiting seems never end :)

@sheena my migration ahent told me its not in the checklist anymore.i dont know if its still there.

@Sweetu Really!! you mean the Ielts test result? Well I have no idea. It was on the checklist when I loading my application,

so I was not surprising when Co asked me to pay for it. If it's not on the checklist anymore that would be a good news :)

@sheena my migration ahent told me its not in the checklist anymore.i dont know if its still there.

i think u r taking about form 80.. its still there.. check this link

it's say "Form 80 : For each person included in the application who is 16 years of age or old"

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-applicant-document-checklist

Edited by longwait

Form80 has become a mandatory thing now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this makes me think if this is really mandatory.. I did not fill out and submitted form 80.. the questions in form 80 is basically the same in the online application. How many of you have submitted this?

Edited by Zet01

I didn't, and it wasn't requested. LR country, transition stream.

May be because of lr country but im sure fpt hr country it is mandatory but i also think its required from lr country people as wwll however you might have slipped through clean. But theres no harm in supplying to avoid any delays.

I didn't, and it wasn't requested. LR country, transition stream.

Form 80 was not a mandatory thing in the past and DIBP didn't have it in the application checklist.

But they recently updated their checklist and it is in the list now.

And it doesn't say it is only required for people from high risk country.

For each person included in the application who is 16 years of age or older:

Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (373 kB pdf).

Please check DIBP website.

Can any one help n tell why we have 2 different messages under our health assessment

my partner status says - The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Mine says - All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can any one help n tell why we have 2 different messages under our health assessment

my partner status says - The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Mine says - All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

your partner's health exam was not done by BUPA?

it suggests that they require further information/clarification on an aspect of your partners medical exam outcome

Just called up bupa visa medical services and asked them WTF id this been assured that its normal and if there were any issues we would of come back to you and said get your Arse back and do some more tests to prove your good health lol.na jokes apart they say its all good but still curious why is it showing 2 different messages.