I believe you are counting the days like me just waiting when they start August and we may here back from them too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am counting the days from Nov. even I believe I can get PR sooner or later. But I can't stop myself refresh this forum, see updated email, log in ImmiAccount....

Guest Guest113774
Yes, I am counting the days from Nov. even I believe I can get PR sooner or later. But I can't stop myself refresh this forum, see updated email, log in ImmiAccount....

I know it's really hard to, as all my friends who applied last year got it in 3 months I had a hope to get it in 3-4 months which I believe that caused a big frustration due to the unrealistic expectation.

Everyone is telling me not to wait for it and it will come at a moment that you least expect but I cant keep myself away from thinking and browsing this forum...

Hope we will get it soon for the sake of our sanity!

I just logged onto my immi account and.................... I have PR!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I am so so so so happy :wink: Thank you all for your support and I hope all the June applicants get PR very very soon!!! Drink time!!!!

Hopefully common immi

Guest Guest113774
Guys what do you reckon? Will they finish July this month and do all August applicants in February? Possible? realistic?!

They may finish July end of Feb's first week I believe and then August may take 4-5 weeks. This is just my idea, i didnt hear or know super information from Immi :)

Guest Guest113774
I hope so. Cannot believe that it takes so long. When we applied on 30th of June, I was sure that we will have PR maximum in December!

Dont worry peppa see Jessem has his Pr now. You will get it soon too, you had an easy case there wont be anything else next time you will hear back from them just about your grant nothing else. Give it another week!

Dont worry peppa see Jessem has his Pr now. You will get it soon too, you had an easy case there wont be anything else next time you will hear back from them just about your grant nothing else. Give it another week!

I am still afraid that they will ask for my licence once again. And i am still waiting for my licence! So do not have it and will not be able to upload. My case is crazy ;-) But not difficult as you said so hope my PR is really close ;-)

Guest Guest113774
That's also my feeling.. even if we all know that we can't really do forecasts with immi.. :)

I believe they are doing a better job with July applications than they did with June.

When they were doing June we were not hearing any member of this group getting pr for days. Now someone or even more people get their pr every other day. I believe it's really positive. Also we have nothing else than trying to be positive :)

I really want to believe that they are doing mid July now let's say 15th of July in 4 weeks time they should do 15th of august :)

Guest Guest113774
I am still afraid that they will ask for my licence once again. And i am still waiting for my licence! So do not have it and will not be able to upload. My case is crazy ;-) But not difficult as you said so hope my PR is really close ;-)

You had the licence issue and the documents were uploaded as black and white copies wasnt it ? Dont worry, I am sure they receive the licence number which should be enough and you can scan and send the licence itself once you receive. Do you have an estimation for that , when will you receive it ?

Imagine if they will ask for documents again ... Its mean another 28 days .... I m gonna kill myself:arghh:

Guest Guest113774
Imagine if they will ask for documents again ... Its mean another 28 days .... I m gonna kill myself:arghh:

Let's be positive mate. Let's dont think that kind of things without it happens. Otherwise we all gonna lose it.

Sometimes I think of what if this stupid MA wont upload the correction form before a CO picks up my form. How am I gonna get a police clearance from a country I just visited couple of times.

Let's be positive mate. Let's dont think that kind of things without it happens. Otherwise we all gonna lose it.

Sometimes I think of what if this stupid MA wont upload the correction form before a CO picks up my form. How am I gonna get a police clearance from a country I just visited couple of times.

ask us mate who applied in june how we feel .... Still says application received.... And they July applicants getting the results

Guest Guest113774
ask us mate who applied in june how we feel .... Still says application received.... And they July applicants getting the results

I totally understand it mate you are right. That's crazy did they at least contact you ?

Guest Guest113774

They should warn people prior to their application that this process is sick! It takes too long makes you sick! So unhealthy!

I totally understand it mate you are right. That's crazy did they at least contact you ?

Yeah immi contacted us on 17 th dec but MA told me on 23th dec . All the documents submitted on 24th dec .... My online status still says application received...