you supply whatever they asked for and then wait until they look at what you supplied. Might be 28 days, might be the next day!

From what i guess and confirmed by many friends wemt through similar or same situation that once docs are requested they will give you 28 days and they put reminders on the files on computer (thinking not everyone can arrange some docs in a day or two ) so they give you generous amount of time (depend on co some give you 7 days i consider them moat generous or enthusiasts who want to work and happy to re open files within 7 days or are happy with what you supplied.) You can supply docs and send them a courtesy email i would do it if i apply my self. To remind them in a very nice way ( you never know the co had a fight with his or her partner in the morning so just be nice).they just like us and have same everyday issues like we do.

Hi @shoegal68 i understand your stress we all in similar space and waiting kills be it waiting for someone or visa waiting itself is hard. But you gotta trusr me one this : everything gets easy with time. If you are confident about documents of nomination go for lodging the visa. Anyways there is not much time you left with i would suggest you to lodge it asap (im sure you have planned the same).

Once you lodge the file and its successfully accepted by the department electronically you recieve bridging visa same day. Best of luck. Keep posting and keep us in loop and or you stressed we all here for each others support.

yes we have no choice to lodge unfortunately. My husbands employer have employed him on a 457 for three years so hoping there wont be any issues with the nomination :( unfortunately that is his employers department not ours :(

yes we have no choice to lodge unfortunately. My husbands employer have employed him on a 457 for three years so hoping there wont be any issues with the nomination :( unfortunately that is his employers department not ours :(

Yea i get where you come from. Just lodge it and claim your prestigious certificate.

no we are doing it ourselves, we already have the acknowledgement letter from the nomination (my husbands employer gave us a copy) the process itself for the visa applicaiton is really simple as we are temporary residence transition it is fairly straightforward. so we didnt see the point in a migration agent....we have just been screwed over by the ridicuously slow pace that immigration seem to be working at :(

Then i would recommend to lodge the visa application as you have less time and bridging visa would be required for you to continue your stay in the country.

Doesn't fit the bill but consider it as an investment

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone,

I was browsing the DIBP website and found out regarding the note on their site as show below. My question is regarding the ENS 186 TRT. Does it mean that I can't be allowed to apply for PR visa with health waiver fro ENS 186 TRT? I just want to make this clear out before we plan our next move.

[h=3]Exercising the health waiver[/h]If a health waiver is exercised, processing of your visa application will continue.

Note: A health waiver that is available for a subclass 457 visa may not be available for a permanent visa.

Hello Everyone,

I was browsing the DIBP website and found out regarding the note on their site as show below. My question is regarding the ENS 186 TRT. Does it mean that I can't be allowed to apply for PR visa with health waiver fro ENS 186 TRT? I just want to make this clear out before we plan our next move.

Exercising the health waiver

If a health waiver is exercised, processing of your visa application will continue.

Note: A health waiver that is available for a subclass 457 visa may not be available for a permanent visa.

Do you currently have a health waiver, ie a visa granted despite health issues? If you do, from what I've read, all that sentence means is that you might not be able to claim that waiver long term, as the dept might consider the health issue might be too costly long term, although it was prepared to accept it in the shorter term of the 457. There is also no health waiver available for direct entry 186, just transition stream (according to this https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/overview-of-the-health-requirement/visas-that-have-a-health-waiver-provision) so you must have held a 457 for 2 years before applying for a 186 with sponsorship from the same employer.

You should get this query answered by a reputable migration agent too, to avoid wasting money in case your visa cannot be granted with an acceptable waiver.

Edited by Slartibartfast

Do you currently have a health waiver, ie a visa granted despite health issues? If you do, from what I've read, all that sentence means is that you might not be able to claim that waiver long term, as the dept might consider the health issue might be too costly long term, although it was prepared to accept it in the shorter term of the 457. There is also no health waiver available for direct entry 186, just transition stream (according to this https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/overview-of-the-health-requirement/visas-that-have-a-health-waiver-provision) so you must have held a 457 for 2 years before applying for a 186 with sponsorship from the same employer.

You should get this query answered by a reputable migration agent too, to avoid wasting money in case your visa cannot be granted with an acceptable waiver.

I have 457 with ASD child and was hoping if we go for 186 TRT then health waiver might be our last chance for PR. But I just want to make sure that everything will be fine ahead even though my first attempt of health waiver was approved. Hopefully there will be a reputable agent here to can give some input or others who had the same situation.

I thought the same. But yes you MUST not use my health declaration after lodging the vusa. But you can log in to you immi account where it will say under your name about health assessment click there click yes or no on emedical form and give your concent to do medicals and lodge them electronically via eMedical aoftware(this enables medical practitioners to submit results very fast say in day or two). Once you click confirm it will then provide you with a HAP ID you need that hap id plus you passport num and you can call or book your tests via bupavms.com.au website.

The thing is there is nothing for me to click under the health assessment tab in my immi account under my visa application. All it says is "Required examinations not yet determined-The health examinations required for this person have not yet been determined. If health examinations are required, a link containing the details will be displayed when the person returns to this page."

Is it normal to wait a few months before the health assessment is requested? I lodged my visa on 24/11/2015.

The thing is there is nothing for me to click under the health assessment tab in my immi account under my visa application. All it says is "Required examinations not yet determined-The health examinations required for this person have not yet been determined. If health examinations are required, a link containing the details will be displayed when the person returns to this page."

Is it normal to wait a few months before the health assessment is requested? I lodged my visa on 24/11/2015.

By the sound of it... i suppose they havent provided you with a link yet. So once the link pops up it will let you fill emedical form and provide a hap id

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 18 January 2016

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

update on monday? Good. I think they come back from holiday and serious about pending files.