No, I have not received anything from immi about health check-up nor the hap id. I thought the immi will look at my case and determine if health check-up is needed and then instruct us to do it.

You can use below steps to create HAP ID and proceed with Medicals.

Medical Examinations:

Please click this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htmm

Step 1: Create an ImmiAccount. Start My Health Declaration – complete this form online and record the TRN (Transaction Reference Number) and the password you set.

Step 2: Access my existing My Health Declarations form – Enter your TRN and password. Follow the instructions thereafter and print your Referral Letter.

Step 3: Book an appointment with an Approved Panel Doctor. You will need your HAP # which is located beneath the barcode on the top right hand corner of the Referral Letter.

Please send me a copy of your Referral Letter.

Once you have generated a Referral Letter, please make ALL medical bookings. Click the link below and schedule your appointment;

http://www.bupamvs.com.au/

Hi I did my overseas police check for my 457visa but since then I have not went out of Australia.So my Ma told me not to do a new for my 186 visa we can still use the previous one.so Is there any ways that I will have to get it in case

My MA told me the same thing about my overseas police check, but I requested it again and the attached new one also to my application just in case they ask for it. I will not have to wait then.

Hi @JessEm its the same case officer we had for our case.we ended up withdrawing our application as he sent us 4020.but dont think something wrong with your xase .just pray u will get it good luck.waiting for two good newses u and peppa1

Withdraw application means u will get refund?

You can use below steps to create HAP ID and proceed with Medicals.

Medical Examinations:

Please click this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htmm

Step 1: Create an ImmiAccount. Start My Health Declaration – complete this form online and record the TRN (Transaction Reference Number) and the password you set.

Step 2: Access my existing My Health Declarations form – Enter your TRN and password. Follow the instructions thereafter and print your Referral Letter.

Step 3: Book an appointment with an Approved Panel Doctor. You will need your HAP # which is located beneath the barcode on the top right hand corner of the Referral Letter.

Please send me a copy of your Referral Letter.

Once you have generated a Referral Letter, please make ALL medical bookings. Click the link below and schedule your appointment;

http://www.bupamvs.com.au/

Surely this is only before you lodge your application? You do it through your existing account once it is lodged?

HI All,

I have noticed that My Dependent has entered wrong Birth Year in Here Medical Declaration Form(Typo By Mistake) so i have wrong Birth Year on Health Declaration From as well as Referral Letter for Medicals However BUPAMVS has entered Correct Borth Year when they did Medicals hence when they sent the details to DBIP they could not find appropriate User and hence DIBP could not upload the results in application and generated new HAP ID for Dependent.

Is it possible to correct it now using 1023 Correction form?

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

HI All,

I have noticed that My Dependent has entered wrong Birth Year in Here Medical Declaration Form(Typo By Mistake) so i have wrong Birth Year on Health Declaration From as well as Referral Letter for Medicals However BUPAMVS has entered Correct Borth Year when they did Medicals hence when they sent the details to DBIP they could not find appropriate User and hence DIBP could not upload the results in application and generated new HAP ID for Dependent.

Is it possible to correct it now using 1023 Correction form?

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion there is nothing to correct as the reaults are correct. Medical Declaration Form and Referral Letter for Medicals are only for BUPA to know who you are. I think tkat they corrected it when you were there. Maybe the lady who registered you when you come to BUPA office?

As long as IMMI has the good ones, there is nothing to be corrected. That is what I think.

Hi Jess, Why you are not positive to you? What documents requested by CO ?

I think im just exhausted with waiting and having a negative couple of days. They requested our medicals and training information from my employer. Apparently it is the nomination that my CO is waiting on to approve the PR.

In my opinion there is nothing to correct as the reaults are correct. Medical Declaration Form and Referral Letter for Medicals are only for BUPA to know who you are. I think tkat they corrected it when you were there. Maybe the lady who registered you when you come to BUPA office?

As long as IMMI has the good ones, there is nothing to be corrected. That is what I think.

Hey @peppa01,

Yes i Called BUPA and they have the correct Year of Birth on their System however when they send results back to EMedicals where they have incorrect Year Of Birth, They probably could not find the correct Applicant and they Generated new HAP ID for Dependent to go for Medicals again.

So to MAP Correct HAP ID i probably need to ask E Medical team to correct the Birth Year so that they can map the correct HAP ID to her Application on EMedical System.

I just called Immigration Department (the call wait time was 1 hr and 30 mins :-( ) and i asked them and they said you need to send an email to nsw.pse@bordor.gov.au and let them know and then follow the process.

Do you think if that needs to be done or once CO is allocated he can rectify all this? Also i was wondering if i need to fill 1023 form to correct details!

Hi I did my overseas police check for my 457visa but since then I have not went out of Australia.So my Ma told me not to do a new for my 186 visa we can still use the previous one.so Is there any ways that I will have to get it in case

Your MA is right. That's the same thing I've been told by my agent. Don't worry you don't need new one.

Hey @peppa01,

Yes i Called BUPA and they have the correct Year of Birth on their System however when they send results back to EMedicals where they have incorrect Year Of Birth, They probably could not find the correct Applicant and they Generated new HAP ID for Dependent to go for Medicals again.

So to MAP Correct HAP ID i probably need to ask E Medical team to correct the Birth Year so that they can map the correct HAP ID to her Application on EMedical System.

I just called Immigration Department (the call wait time was 1 hr and 30 mins :-( ) and i asked them and they said you need to send an email to nsw.pse@bordor.gov.au and let them know and then follow the process.

Do you think if that needs to be done or once CO is allocated he can rectify all this? Also i was wondering if i need to fill 1023 form to correct details!

so it looks like now you "you need to send an email to nsw.pse@bordor.gov.au and let them know and then follow the process". Will be ok. It is not a big deal. We can make mistakes in our applications. I still remember the time I added my non-dependent family member to my visa as I was sure that it is what I should do ;-) Just do what they want and will be ok.

No visa today so far. I am not sure what this department is doing. There is no check on them that's why they do what they like to do. Unbelievable 190 days and no response . It's enoying really.

Have you heard any thing about your nomination. Maybe ask your MA or employer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @JessEm dont worry u will get your pr as Nxxxxxx was on holidays i guess as we rang the depart ment.so may be he is taking time after holidays.cheer up its coming your way be ready to celebrate.prayers your way.good luck

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name