Hi guys, I'm not sure how to add it to the list, our nomination was submitted 09/09/2015, we are not submitting our visa application until we get an approval for the nomination. As of yet, we have not heard anything re our nomination. ?

They are still on july application ATM.so u have at least feb but it all depend i might be wrong

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi

Happy to say my partner and I both received our PR today (she was defacto on my application). Timeline is in my signature, will update the google doc. Good luck to all those waiting, its a horrible feeling to keep checking and seeing little progress but looks like the new bench mark is 6 months or more.

Thanks

Scott

Hi

Happy to say my partner and I both received our PR today (she was defacto on my application). Timeline is in my signature, will update the google doc. Good luck to all those waiting, its a horrible feeling to keep checking and seeing little progress but looks like the new bench mark is 6 months or more.

Thanks

Scott

Awesome news!!! All the best for your new life then!!

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congrats :)

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congratulations. I think my wish is granted everyday there are pr granted messages. What is 6 months benchmark?

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congrats, case officers are working hard then forgot to update email :)

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congrats

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm over six months too but I don't see the point in contacting DIBP, it won't make them they look at your application any quicker. It's a queue and I will just have to wait my turn...

I agree. There's a queue, you're in it, and everyone is waiting. How would you feel if people after you in the queue all phoned? This would then delay other cases, including yours, from being addressed and if they get their cases opened then they make you even more delayed.

I know it's so frustrating, the lack of transparency and communication is maddening, but all applicants are in it together, your case will be reached, you will be dealt with and you (99.99% of the time) will be granted a visa. Ringing offices will delay things, if not for you then for everyone else. The amount of times I felt like ringing, emailing, I can't count, but I just waited, and ranted on here a couple of times. It will come. Have faith!