I'm starting to feel a bit panicked now, we are still waiting on nomination and my ma is unable to give any indication when it might be resolved. So I started going back through the requirements and I noticed that for direct entry you need to have 3 years of relevant work experience - which I think I do, but unfortunately vetasses said I don't - I got a positive skills assessment but they only counted the last 18 months as relevant. So does that mean that I am not eligible for the visa anyway?? I would ask my ma but she sounded like she had had enough of my questions!

A positive skills assessment confirming 3 years relevant work experience is mandatory. If you don't have this, why is your migration agent proceeding with your application? Regardless of whether she has had enough of your questions, this is something you need to speak with her about so you don't waste your money.

Guest Guest113774
@MaggieMay24

Thanks for the confirmation. I have submitted it to Immi Dept however i have asked Singapore PCC Dept to correct it and resend the new one :-)

Dont worry, I believe you applied in Jan. you have plenty of time to correct things and upload new docos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont worry, I believe you applied in Jan. you have plenty of time to correct things and upload new docos

My Nomination was applied on 17 August and Visa on 22 Dec. I am not sure if they will approve the Visa as well along with Nomination as i have submitted all Documents for Visa including Medicals and PCC etc...

Any thoughts?

Guest Guest113774
Friends.... please check auto update email, its Wednesday, they must change the status.....please have a look for us

Why dont you just send a blank email to nsw.pese@border.gov.au

This is how people know the update.

Guest Guest113774
Hi did u just send a blank mail with just the email address without any subject is that right can I please tell me

Yes i havent received a reply too