so guyz. i think it is improtant that u contact with immi office. i called them again and they comfirm they get my required doc and now they look into it.

my MA didnt try to help me contact and explain so didi it myself, now this work seems worth.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

so guyz. i think it is improtant that u contact with immi office. i called them again and they comfirm they get my required doc and now they look into it.

my MA didnt try to help me contact and explain so didi it myself, now this work seems worth.

Yes, but remember. Call them after 6 months, I believe DIBP are working hard.

I guess it's only worth it if you're over the 6 month line, am I right?

Congrats!!!!!

For my understanding, you called 131xxx, they told you are with WA centre.

Then you call WA centre, finalised?

i did call wa office few times today. they are very nice. first time called them today they put my case to an co and ststus changed to doc required, then call again after doc send, my status changed to finalized in 2minz.

Guys just to let you know i got my pr today logged ens and visa on 20 august and approved date is 12 january from high risk country no doc or anything requested and its a vic pese. I tried to update the google doc but i couldn't do that with the mob let me know if you guys need to ask anything more before i leave

thx all ur support! cant image how hard it might be without u. and best luck to all of u. gonna get some drink and might be cry for a while. this year is my 11th year in Aus. so happy finnaly get my pr. like a dream!

Guys just to let you know i got my pr today logged ens and visa on 20 august and approved date is 12 january from high risk country no doc or anything requested and its a vic pese. I tried to update the google doc but i couldn't do that with the mob let me know if you guys need to ask anything more before i leave

What!?!

How about your nomination lodged date?

thx all ur support! cant image how hard it might be without u. and best luck to all of u. gonna get some drink and might be cry for a while. this year is my 11th year in Aus. so happy finnaly get my pr. like a dream!

after 11 years in the country I'm sure you deserved it!!! congrats!

Awesome!!! Enjoy this moment!!! 11 years is a long way but now you're finally a free Australian ;)

check ur private mail box

i have leave my number give me call i wll explain how that work

congratulations buddy this is your day mate have fun enjoy and have drinks at a party to forget about everything else for at least 2 weeks this enjoy yourself best of luck for your future you waited and worked hard for it

congratulations mate it was a bell deserved wait but you got it so quick which is a good thing um did you do your medicals before lodging after once again congratulations enjoy yourself.

Whats your occupation and or working sector plz if you dont mind

Edited by Jazzcrave

i did call wa office few times today. they are very nice. first time called them today they put my case to an co and ststus changed to doc required, then call again after doc send, my status changed to finalized in 2minz.

congrats buddy

i think they are speeding now

Congratulations ! You are so quick ! Are you direct entry or transition? Also, can i please know what's your occupation?

Thanks

Asked MA to chase up and received the below response. Seems like they are moving forward with early July applicants now. Congrats to all those who got theirs today, enjoy!:

"The Department have now advised that your application is due to be assessed in the next few days. As such, we will hopefully receive an outcome within a week or so."