Case officer has been assigned to my case. He has requested one document for the nomination. The document is already attached to the nomination so he has not seen it probably.
@July6th, can you please elaborate a bit more?

* when did you get contacted from CO?

* what documents specifically did co ask for?

* Is it system's fault? were you asked to upload the documents again and would you have to wait for another 28 days?

@July6th, can you please elaborate a bit more?

* when did you get contacted from CO?

* what documents specifically did co ask for?

* Is it system's fault? were you asked to upload the documents again and would you have to wait for another 28 days?

My answers below:

* when did you get contacted from CO?==> not me my MA today

* what documents specifically did co ask for?==> Letter of employment

* Is it system's fault? ==> No I don't think so co has not seen the document but it was there as I said. My MA confirmed it to me.

were you asked to upload the documents again==> Just in case it has been uploaded again.

would you have to wait for another 28 days?==> How do you want me to know that??????? I wish I could.

I’ am surprised. As far as I know, only direct entry needs to provide those documents, like CV, work reference and qualification.

For qualification, you mean uni certificate or job related certificate?

Also, for work reference, is it employment reference letter ?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused…

yes, they did ask me for employment reference letter and uni certificate. I was quite confused too. no idea how it works, but anyway...

My answers below:

* when did you get contacted from CO?==> not me my MA today

* what documents specifically did co ask for?==> Letter of employment

* Is it system's fault? ==> No I don't think so co has not seen the document but it was there as I said. My MA confirmed it to me.

were you asked to upload the documents again==> Just in case it has been uploaded again.

would you have to wait for another 28 days?==> How do you want me to know that??????? I wish I could.

Why i am asking is if it's system fault is if is CO generally will take another copy and process accordingly. You don't have to wait for another 28 days. One possibility is your MA forgot it and didn't want to admit. Good news is you have a co now which is great. let's hope you get it tomorrow.

Why i am asking is if it's system fault is if is CO generally will take another copy and process accordingly. You don't have to wait for another 28 days. One possibility is your MA forgot it and didn't want to admit. Good news is you have a co now which is great. let's hope you get it tomorrow.

I don't think so in that case is neither system or MA fault but co fault, MA said that document is there she can see it. Anyway I cannot check myself. Will inform you guys.

yes, they did ask me for employment reference letter and uni certificate. I was quite confused too. no idea how it works, but anyway...

My MA uploaded the following documents:

Resume.

Confirmation of Employment letter

Qualifications

No idea what this employment letter is about.

Hi guys,

Do you know if it would be an issue if I'm transferred to another branch of the company (same employer / ABN / position)? Cause for 2 years sponsorship you're supposed to be at the same location..

Cheers

As long as your role is the same i.g. ANZSCO, shouldn't be an issue. I checked with MA before.

I'm with you! Could anyone please tell me have you provided any "evidence of qualification" when you lodged your application?

What kind of qualification you have provided? license? certification? I'm a bit confused as well.

I provided everything connected with my 457 visa (qualifications; same docs as for 457) and was asked for colour copy of one of my docs from AU (electicial license) that was aleady uploaded but not gooc enough (they want colourfil and I gave them black/white before).

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I provided everything connected with my 457 visa (qualifications; same docs as for 457) and was asked for colour copy of one of my docs from AU (electicial license) that was aleady uploaded but not gooc enough (they want colourfil and I gave them black/white before).

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Thank you Peppa01, wish u get ur PR soon!

My MA uploaded the following documents:

Resume.

Confirmation of Employment letter

Qualifications

No idea what this employment letter is about.

Employment letter is a summary of what you did in the last two years in your position.

By the way, your qualification is job related? or just your university certificate?

Thanks

Todays schedule, 8am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' 9am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' 10am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' and so on.. every hour on the hour. Just checked it again.. just in case...'Assesment in Progress'

I may have lost the plot....

Todays schedule, 8am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' 9am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' 10am.. login to immi 'Assessment in Progress' and so on.. every hour on the hour. Just checked it again.. just in case...'Assesment in Progress'

I may have lost the plot....

You can set up an alarm in immiAccount. Once the status changed, you will receive an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk