Nope don't want to bother immi. It is not because I call them that they will look at my case.

I concur with your opinion. Just wondering did your employer sponsor anyone else before? As far as i am concerned, all my teammates got their grants within 4 months. The most recent one lodged nomination/application end of June and got it mid Nov. I am reaching 6 months tomorrow....

I concur with your opinion. Just wondering did your employer sponsor anyone else before? As far as i am concerned, all my teammates got their grants within 4 months. The most recent one lodged nomination/application end of June and got it mid Nov. I am reaching 6 months tomorrow....

Yes my employer did but that was not in 2015. We are all on the same boat, all waiting and for everyone it is longer than it was before. They have not approved many July applications so we should not be worried just be patient. The worth idea ever was just to apply in July as so many applicants applied in May/June and immi is still processing some end of Jun visas as well as beginning of July.

I concur with your opinion. Just wondering did your employer sponsor anyone else before? As far as i am concerned, all my teammates got their grants within 4 months. The most recent one lodged nomination/application end of June and got it mid Nov. I am reaching 6 months tomorrow....[/quote.

Are those teammates all from low risk country ?

Yes my employer did but that was not in 2015. We are all on the same boat, all waiting and for everyone it is longer than it was before. They have not approved many July applications so we should not be worried just be patient. The worth idea ever was just to apply in July as so many applicants applied in May/June and immi is still processing some end of Jun visas as well as beginning of July.

Yes U're right but it's pretty frustrating!! When we lodged the application we had no idea that it could take that long. Even our MA said we should get it in 3 months or so. Does anyone know when they changed the processing times? Its was 4-6 months before right? Then 6, and now 6-8?!

Are those teammates all from low risk country?

I concur with your opinion. Just wondering did your employer sponsor anyone else before? As far as i am concerned, all my teammates got their grants within 4 months. The most recent one lodged nomination/application end of June and got it mid Nov. I am reaching 6 months tomorrow....[/quote.

Are those teammates all from low risk country ?

All from different high risk countries. But i don't think origin country matters in this waiting game.

Yes U're right but it's pretty frustrating!! When we lodged the application we had no idea that it could take that long. Even our MA said we should get it in 3 months or so. Does anyone know when they changed the processing times? Its was 4-6 months before right? Then 6, and now 6-8?!

Yes when I applied was 4-5 months, that what my MA told me. I agree it is so frustrating, waiting is really killing me but what can we do?? Nothing, only waiting.

Yes when I applied was 4-5 months, that what my MA told me. I agree it is so frustrating, waiting is really killing me but what can we do?? Nothing, only waiting.

We can literally do one thing (after PR grant) - feedback. Like in your case, it has already exceeded 6 months while they allege service std to be 6 months. They are lack of supervision that's what i felt.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

I found some information could be obsolete. to everyone who is experience all of this, FYI.

If you are not satisfied with the service provided by your DIAC case officer, you can complain in the following ways:DIAC Global Feedback Unit (Complaints): Client Feedback and Standards Section Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

stuart.lockie@immi.gov.au

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

, and Manager of the Global Feedback Unit, Ian Cheung

ian.cheung@immi.gov.au

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Commonwealth Ombudsman (online complaints form):

Complete this form https://forms.australia.gov.au/forms/ombudsman/ombudsman-complaint-form and send it to fax + 61 (0) 2 6276 0123 or

ombudsman@ombudsman.gov.au

Human Rights Commission (Complaints): [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Email:

complaintsinfo@humanrights.gov.au

TTY: 1800 620 241 (toll free)

Fax: 02 9284 9611[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Complaints about DIAC case officers about any breaches of the Public Service Code of Conduct or DIAC Client Service Charter such as providing misleading advice, not providing current contact details, not providing a statement of services, not declaring a conflict of interest, not putting requests in writing, improper notification, rude telephone manners, unreasonable service delays, not advising if no-longer dealing with a file, deliberately bypassing appointed representative (eg your migration agent), failure to properly identify themselves (first and last name and position number), failure to provide their daytime contact details, lack of sound knowledge of the legislation, lies, not acting with dignity and courtesy, not able to communicate effectively, failing to properly respond, failure to adequately supervise staff, deceit, and not acting in a timely manner.

If you are unhappy with a service the department provides or funds, then make a free complaint. Your compliments and complaints provide the department with information to help improve their quality of their services.

I found some information could be obsolete. to everyone who is experience all of this, FYI.

Yes, I agree than anyone who does not receive contact after 6 months should put in a formal complaint. Someone needs to make sure they are being held accountable for the documentation that they have provided. The Commonwealth Ombudsman seem like its for more serious issues, like detention centres, human rights violations, etc.

Anyways, it appears that July6th applied for visa on July 17 (nomation on July 6). Therefore, the 6 months will not technically be up until the 17th, correct? Do immigration consider the nomination date or visa application date when implementing their service standards?

Yes, I agree than anyone who does not receive contact after 6 months should put in a formal complaint. Someone needs to make sure they are being held accountable for the documentation that they have provided. The Commonwealth Ombudsman seem like its for more serious issues, like detention centres, human rights violations, etc.

Anyways, it appears that July6th applied for visa on July 17 (nomation on July 6). Therefore, the 6 months will not technically be up until the 17th, correct? Do immigration consider the nomination date or visa application date when implementing their service standards?

i saw cases where Commonwealth Ombudsman investigated "Complaint about delay in the processing of an application for a bridging visa" and I've read thru the investigation report very subjective and verbose. It could be served as a escalation when DIBP complaint handling doesn't work well.

If nomination and application are close e.g. less then 2 weeks, they will generally be looked at together. Otherwise, nomination should be approved or further info requested first.